•chapter ten•

"jason just let her go!" cynthia said, now really sounding like she cared

"fuck off cynthia she's fine!" jason said, as he pushed me into the wall harder, which only made me cry more.

cynthia's hand was still out, but u couldn't get to it. i could tell she was scared to come any closer, and i don't blame her because jason was scary right now.

"addi, ill go get help" cynthia said to me, "don't hurt her jason, she doesn't deserve this!"

cynthia slowly backed away, then ran out of the bathroom to get help.

jason turned back to me and slapped my face really hard.

"SEE WHAT YOU DID YOU LITTLE BITCH!"
jason yelled

he still had my arms down, so i couldn't grab my face as it was stinging from his hard slap.

he kept yelling at me and calling me names, and i just stood there in his grip and cried as i waited for cynthia

soon, i heard a whole bunch of people running into the bathrooms, half of them were recording, but no one was helping yet.

i then saw cynthia push through the crowd with a few guys from the football team.

they ran to me and jason. the guys pulled jason off me and held him to the ground until the cops came, because a teacher called them.

i dropped to the ground and started crying and cynthia sat next to me and comforted me. people were still recording which kinda made me mad but i couldn't focus on that right now.

i just cried into cynthia's arms. i then heard someone push through through the crowd. the person yelled at them to stop recording. i looked up and saw lexie, pushing all the people out of the bathroom.

the football guys then picked up jason and dragged him out of the bathroom too. lexie ran over to me and started hugging me.

at this point, i had calmed down a little, but i also missed two periods. so it was now time to go home.

me, cynthia, and lexie all walked out of the bathroom. my eyes were puffy, but i had stopped crying.

the teachers told me that i had to talk to the police about some things before i could go home.

so, i hugged lexie bye, and i thanked cynthia before walking into a room filled with cops, and my parents.

the cops asked me a lot of questions and i explained everything while my parents comforted me.

after about two hours, my parents brought me home.

i looked at my phone, which i hadn't looked at in like four hours, but i didn't really want to look at it. i knew that video everyone had taken of me had gone viral. but, i did not wanna deal with any of that at the moment.

i turned my phone off and sat on my bed.

i was just thinking about a lot of stuff, then i slowly drifted off to sleep.

kio's pov

i had talked to addi the whole first half of the day, but i knew that she couldn't have her phone in one of her classes, so i couldn't talk to her for at least and hour or so.

it had been about two hours and she hadn't texted me. so i decided to text her, since she had to be out of that class by now.

i texted her a few times and she didn't reply. i hoped that she was okay because of the whole jason thing, but i figured she was, because what could he do to her at school?

it had now been about four hours and i haven't heard from her at all.

was she mad at me?

did i do something wrong?

is she even okay?!

i decided to look on instagram to see if she posted or if she was active. but she wasn't. i then looked on my explore page and saw a million videos of some dude hurting this girl in a school bathroom.

that shit is messed up.

i looked closer at one of the videos and realized that the girl, was addi.

oop- okay this chapter is short and i'm sorrrrryyyy.

but thank you all so much for showing your support, it really means a lot to me🥺🥺.

AND THANK YOU SM FOR 185 READS LIKE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHH❤️. like seriously, i literally thank you guys for 26 reads YESTERDAY. that's crazy