•chapter thirty-five•

addi's pov

we were almost at dunkin but until we got there, we were both still talking to each other.

we kept laughing and we had a great time in just one car ride.

after we both stopped laughing for the millionth time, the uber driver said "you guys are a cute couple"

we both blushed and giggled and when i was about to say we weren't, nick said "thanks"

i looked at him and blushed and giggled at the same time. he blushed back.

i wasn't mad that he did that, just confused. did nick like me too?

after about five for minutes, we got to dunkin and he held the door for me as we walked in.

after we ordered and sat down, we were both just talking and getting to know each other more.

not too long after, a bunch of fans came up to us, it was about 5 teenage girls.

most wanted a pic with nick, and i didn't mind since i wasn't as popular as him. (she has 1 million tik tok fans)

after some time, we both posted some pics on our snap: (it's so hard to find coffee pics lol so pretend the coffee is dunkin and the ppl are nick and addi)

nick

addi

(ignore the fact that that's noah centishit or whatever)

i blushed so hard when i saw nicks story.

i saw that all the sway house boys swiped up on my story, including kio.

i ignored all of them but seeing kio text me kinda took the smile off my face.

nick noticed.

"hey, are you okay?" he asked

"i'm fine, it's just kio" i said, giving him a fake smile

"i'm here for you if you wanna talk" he reassured.

i smiled and nodded and wow both went back to talking.

we had been in dunkin for about an hour and it was only 10:45am.

"we still have like the whole day" nick said

"you wanna hang out with me the whole day?!" i teased

he giggled and smirked while saying "of course, you're like the best person to be around. kio lost a good one"

i blushed and smiled from ear to ear at his comment.

"so, what do you wanna do?" he asked

"um, we could go back to the house and make a bunch of tik toks then we could come back out later or something" i suggested

"that's sounds good" he replied

we both got up and threw our empty coffee cups away before walking outside. the uber nick had ordered wasn't here yet so we just stood outside and waited.

while we were outside, i got really cold so i shivered, and nick noticed.

without even saying anything, he pulled me into a hug and warmed me up (ok ew that sounds so weird lol)

i saw him take a cute picture that he decided to post on insta

charlidemelio and 1,789,274 others liked

nickaustin she was cold🥰 || @addisonxxx

addisonxxx it do be chilly doe🥺
^nickaustin cutie❤️
^^user34 that mf went for it LMAOOO but i do shippppp

charlidemelio u went to dunkin without me. your officially cancelled
^nickaustin AHAHHA sorrryyy

addisonrae SHIPPP❤️❤️❤️

joshrichards oh boy.

kiocyrrr 😞😞 i list a good one
^user5 hell yea you did idiot

user6 ain't that kio's girl?
^user89 kio was a dumbass and broke her heart so not anymore.

avaniii I SHIPPPPPP
^nickaustin me too😊

hey guys! i updated two in one day so yea lol.

ik this is short too but i haven't done ANY of my homework and it's super late, but i felt bad for not updating so i wanted to give you two in one night.

and i prob won't have school tomorrow bc of weather so i'll update a lot if there's no school tomorrow

stay tuned🌟