•chapter twenty-seven•

kio's pov

i was on the call with addi and i heard jason come in. he must've hung up the phone because it disconnected.

i knew he was going to hurt her so i couldn't just wait for the cops.

"how far are the cops?" i asked bryce frantically

"about 10 minutes. just stay here kio!" bryce said, clearly stressed too

mads was almost in tears because her and addi are like besties. bryce was stressed and he couldn't stand still. i was almost in tears too. the love of my life could be in so much pain right now and i'm not doing anything about it.

and on that note, i got out of the car and ran into the building, ignoring all the yells coming from bryce, telling me to stop.

i had not clue where she was, but i soon heard a lot of screaming and crying coming from a few doors down from the entrance.

i ran as fast as i could down the hall and reached the door where all the noise was coming from.

i tried to open it, but i was locked.

at this point, i was so angry that i was probably able to knock down the door. i backed up as far as i could and then tanned into the door, knocking it off its hinges.

i looked in and saw that bitch jason beating addi, and addi was clearly unconscious.

my anger filled me even more, and i quickly ran to jason.

i shoved him off of her and he hit the wall, knocking himself out.

i still continued to punch him tho. all my anger just took over.

he had a puddle of blood under him and my knuckles were hurting. i still didn't stop tho.

i soon heard a bunch of people run into the room but i didn't stop punching him.

i felt someone pull me off of him and i looked around and saw cops everywhere. i looked behind me and saw that bryce had me in his grip, stopping me from killing that son of a bitch.

i looked around and saw addi being put on a stretcher, and the cops wheeling her out of the room.

"no NO! where is she going!?"  i frantically asked while trying to get out of bryce's grip. but i couldn't.

"calm down kio, they are taking her to the hospital and we are going too so chill out!" bryce said to me

i ignored what he said and got out of his grip. i ran out of the room and i heard him running after me.

once i got outside, i saw addi being loaded into an ambulance. i ran over to her and got in the ambulance

"sir you can't be in here" the medic said to me

"i can and i'm not leaving so would you just drive to the fucking hospital!" i said to him

he hesitantly nodded and shut the door. i heard the ambulance start and i looked at addi, with tears now in my eyes.

i held her hand and whispered "it's okay baby, i'm here"

hey guy! sorry for not updating, i e had a pretty stressful week but i will update another time today!

also tysm for 4k reads like holy fuck🥰🥺❤️