•chapter five•

i turned around and saw....

jason

he was just looking at me and smirking. i was drunk, but i still knew what he was trying to do.

he took my had and started to take me upstairs. i was so drunk i couldn't even stop him, but i really wanted to.

we were halfway up the stairs when someone stopped us.

kio's pov

i don't know what was happening to me, but i was really starting to fall for this girl.

i knew i could, because i would definitely catch a case, but why not see what we could be.

i had told all the guys at the sway house about her, they all looked on her insta and started telling me how hot she was. like i didn't already know that lol.

everyone at the sway house (except jaden bc he's with mads) were drooling over addi. and i'm not gonna lie, it made me a little jealous. 

i texted her and it took her a while to respond, but when she did, she told me she was at a party. i thought it was a little weird since it was a monday, but whatever.

ngl, i really wanted to show up to that party to surprise her. we have been talking for a few weeks now and i think we've both caught feelings.

i asked the guys if i should go to the party and they all told me i could, it just might be a little weird.

i knew it might seem creepy, but i just can't wait to see this girl.

after a while, i decided to go. i looked on snap maps and found her location (ik creepy but whatever)

i finally arrived at the party and walked i because no one would answer the door.

right once i walked in, so many girls came up to me, but none of the were addi.

i managed to get out of the crowd of girls and i saw addi.

man, she was even prettier in person.

i saw her going upstairs with a dude. now ik it's not my business but she looked so out of it. i could tell she didn't wanna go and that boy was practically dragging her upstairs.

i decided to stop her half way up the stairs. i tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around, causing the boy to stop and he looked at me all weird.

"hey man, are you sure she wants to do this?" i asked the dude, who now looked kinda mad.

i was now holding addi because she had gotten out of thes boys grip, but she couldn't stand on her own (sorry if that doesn't make since, idk how to explain it)

"she's fine man, just let her go" the boy said clearly annoyed that i stopped him from "getting laid"

"i think i'll take her home" i said while picking addi up bridal style.

"whatever man" the boy said rolling his eyes and going upsatirs.

i wanted to take her home, but i had no clue were her home was. so i did the next best thing, i took her back to the sway house.

addi's pov

i turned around and saw a very cute guy. i didn't recognize him, but he was hot, so i kinda just fell into his arms.

i heard jason and the boy talking but i couldn't make out what they were saying.

after a while, i felt the hot guy pick me up bridal style and i just hung onto his neck and let him take me where ever we were going.

•skip to them getting to the sway house•

kio's pov

addi has fallen asleep on the way back. i'm not sure if i should feel guilty or not but i didn't want that boy to do what he was planning on doing to addi. so even if i was practically kidnapping her, i just want her safe.

i picked her up the same way i had carried her before. i entered the house, not ready for all the questions the guys were gonna ask me.

hello!!! i hope you enjoyed this chapter

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 26 READS❤️❤️❤️

i know that may not be a lot but it means so much to me🥺🥰❤️

also let me know if you like the whole switching pov's idea thing