•chapter eighteen•

kio's pov

sydney was still at the sway house because she doesn't leave for 3 more days. i decided that i might as well make up with her because after all, we were friends before everything happened anyways.

we hung out all day and took some pictures. i realized that in one of the pictures, we were a little too close. but i didn't think it would matter since no one was gonna see them. or i thought no one was.

i looked on insta and saw that she had posted one. without looking at the picture, i commented. i then looked at the ic and freaked out.

she had posted the one where we were the most touchy.

i immediately saw so many comments about addi.

shit.

i've fucked up once again.

addi's pov

i managed to stay quit the whole day, because i was afraid that if i talked, i would start balling.

i drove home and saw kio's car in my driveway.

you've got to be fucking kidding me.

i did not wanna see him right now. i still can't believe he would just do this.

i didn't wanna break up with him tho, i just wanna break.

i couldn't tell him that yet tho. i knew i would immediately start crying once i saw his face

i decided to drive past my house to avoid him.

where the fuck will i go now. i can't go to lexie's house because her parents had some important people over or whatever.

then it hit me.

cynthia.

i drove to her house and got out of my car. i walked up to her door and was hesitant about knocking, but i eventually did.

she opened the door and i immediately started crying. she pulled me into a hug and when i calmed down a little bit, she invited me inside.

"what are you doing here baby" cynthia asked with concern

i told her EVERTHING that's happened with kio.

after i was done explaining, she just pulled me into a hug.

"hey how about we go to target and we can have a girls night, since it's friday." cynthia said with a comforting smile on her face.

"that sounds great" i said while nodding.

she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her car. we got in and we started jamming to the loud music as she was driving.

in the middle of one of my favorite songs, i got a call from kio. i declined it and saw that i had 19 other missed calls from him too.

i turned my phone off and kept listening to the music.

we got to target and went inside. we took some cute pictures that we posted.

(cynthia's in the white, addi's in the black)

cynthiaparker and 100,678 others liked

addisonxxx girls night❤️ just missing one ||
@lexiexoxo @cynthiaparker

cynthiaparker babbyyy🥵🥵
^addisonxxx bebe😘

lexiexoxo wish i was there:( u guys are cute thooo🥵
^addisonxxx wish u were here too❤️

kiocyrrr baby please talk to me, i'm sorry
^user6 man, how many times is this dude gonna mess up

tiktokroom kio and addi drama? again?!
^kiocyrrr fuck off okay! ik i fucked up
^^userrr damn kio chill😳

addisonfan bruh how can ppl be this perfect

joshrichards looks like a blast😝
^addisonxxx def is🤪

i ignored all the kio comments and kept having fun with cynthia. i guess were just gonna put our past behind us. i always knew that deep down, we had missed each other.

we got a bunch of snacks and blankets and went back to her house.

her parents were gone for the weekend so we just stayed on the couch to watch the movie.

we got some pics of that too and then we just talked the rest of the night. and we also did some facemasks. i posted a pic of us in our facemasks on my snap story and a few people slid up.

kio, josh, mattia, and a few others slid up but i just decided to not open any and just talk with cynthia

hey guyss❤️ hope. you enjoyed this chapter and yea

and thank you SO MUCH for 646 reads. that's insane🥺🥺