Chapter 65 Part 2

Tobin Pov:

"Did you know?" Her voice is raspy but breaking.

"Know what?" I say back, and I think I came off a little agressive.

"Don't play stupid with me" she tells me now crying, and frustrated. She pushes me away from her. It doesn't stop me, I keep walking to her.

"Stay the hell away from me right now" she tells me, she hits my shoulder and chest in frustration. Finally seeing there's no way I'll get to her, I walk to the other side of the room to give her space.

"Is this why you purposed?"

"What no Sage" I tell her, and she puts a jacket on. Grabs her keys and phone. She walks out the room no longer wanting to hear me.

"Let's go babies, we're going to grandma's" she yells in the hallway. I groan, I can't believe this is happening right now.

Sage's pov:

Connor and Savannah walk out of their rooms rubbing their eyes.

"Why are we going to grandmas?" Connor speaks up, and I walk into his room. I grab his backpack from the desk to help me pack some clothes. When I reach the door, Tobin's standing in the hallway.

"Sage don't do this, your being ridiculous. I don't even know why your upset. You aren't telling me anything!" She slightly yells. Connor walks past us walking into Savannahs room.

"Okay fine" I tell her, I look into her eyes.

"I never ask this of anyone, and I'm sorry that I have to ask you.. but show me your messages" I tell her. She gives a taken back look. I'm not one to go into my partners phone but I just.. I know there's something there that may be linked to what I just found out. It hurts me to think the slightest that Tobin would do this but.. I just.. I need to see.

Time Skip.

Connor POV:

"Did they break up?" I ask Grandma, as she tucks Savannah and I to bed.

"Oh sweetie, you're to young to understand right now but it's just a small argument. Your mom loves you guys no matter, don't forget that" she tells us, she kisses my forhead and Savannahs. She walks to the door, and turns the light off. Leaving the door opened.

We hear a knock at the front door, and I sit up, hoping it's Mama. That they made up, and we can go back home. Grandma walks by the door, heading down stairs.

"Tobin I know you want to talk to her but its late. Talk to her in the morning" grandma whispers but it's so quiet you can hear her.

"I can't talk to her in the morning. It's just, the kids left her phone in Savannahs room. Tell the kids, I hope to see them soon" Mama tells grandma. Mamas flight leaves before ours, tomorrow. Mom has camp with the National team, and we're going to go with her and mama. The door closes, and I lay back down turning to my side. Grandma comes up the stairs and we hear her walk into her room.

"It's going to be okay Chubs" Savvy whispers to me. Mom isn't home right now, I wish she was here to hold us but I know right now she's hurt. She said she will be back

Savannahs POV

I think Connor fell asleep, it's been almost an hour I think. I hear the door downstairs open, and someone walking upstairs.

"Savvy?" I hear mom whisper, I shake my head. She always know when I'm awake. She lays crawls onto the bed, and lays between us. She kisses our foreheads.