chim chim

Third person pov:-

Taehyung and jimin arrived to the university.It's their first day at the university after summer vacation.
Jimin is looking around from the moment they entered and Taehyung notices that.

"Hey chim what are you looking for"

" Ah ~ it just mmm
The university looks different than before " jimin said making a awkward face.

"Where I don't see any different" Taehyung asks looking around.

When they are passing the cafeteria jimin suddenly stops and put his head through the door.

"Chim what are you doing you are really weird to~" taehyung didn't have time to finish his sentence, jimin pulls taehyung and run inside the cafeteria.

" Comeon tae he is here"

"Who?" Taehyung is confused.

" The boy I mentioned before "

"Oh~ now I get why you act weird,
you were looking for the hot boy aren't you ?" Taehyung saiys laughing at his best friend.

" shutup tae just come I'll introduce him to you"

" you are just using me to talk to him"
Taehyung pouts.
" Good, finally you understood now come and help me to get the boy"

" You are so shameless chim"

" Whatever"
With that they walk inside the cafeteria. Taehyung notices the boy who is resting his head on the coner table jimin walks towards him holding taehyung's hand.

Jimin stoped at the table and looks at taehyung he is not sure if he should talk to the boy or not.Taehyung understood and mouths Jimin to wakesup the strangers.But before that the boy raised his head probably feeling a presence.

He is a pale skin boy with a blond hair his face is almost emotional less also he kinda looks scary Taehyung felt nervous just looking at the boy he looks like ready to beat anyone who is disturbing him

" Ah Hi hyung Mmm~ do you remember me?

jimin manages to say. Taehyung knows that jimin is also nervous so he tighten the hold of their interwined hands.
Now the boy is fully awake.

" Aren't you the cute boy nextdoor?"

As soon as hearing the cute part jimin blushes madly.
'Oh god they both are so shameless' Taehyung thinks while rolling his eyes.
" Ah yaeh I just saw you on my way so mmm decided to say hello"

Taehyung is impressed by his bestfriend's acting skills.
" wow chim I wish I could say how you looked for him from the moment you entered the university" Taehyung whispers to jimin.

" shut up idiot let me do the wark" Jimin whipped back stepping on taehyung's foot.
"Aww," taehyung screams while holding his leg.

The blond haired boy looks at them with wtf face.

" Hyung can we sit here we still have 15 minutes for our first class.?" Jimin asks making a puppy eyes.

" sure" The boy's answer was short but his eyes never leaves Jimin.They sit at the table taehyung next to jimin and the boy is infront of them.

" I think I didn't introduce myself properly when we first met" Jimin said trying to start a conversation.

" Yeah you were busy collection your clothes that I throw away" The blond haired boy answers with a smirk.

Taehyung is lost he can't understand what are they talking about he looks at jimin and the boy alternatively.

" ah about that hyung I'm sorry. It's because I used to hang my laundries at your garden I didn't knew someone moved there" Jimin said while playing with his fingers.

Now taehyung gets what happened he knew that how jimin hangup his clothes at the garden of the small penthouse telling him that it helps to dry his clothes quickly.
Taehyung have been helping him twice or thrice when he visit him.
So now taehyung can't stop laughing thinking how his friend caught doing that doesn't help it.

" yah stop laughing you are embracing me." Jimin hits taehyung feeling embraced.
Taehyung laugh vanished when he notices the blonde haired boy is now looking at him.

"Your boyfriend is really weird " the blondy comments.

" He is not my boyfriend. He is my bestfriend Taehyung.And I'm jimin"
Jimin quickly corrected him.

" yoongi"

" Nice to meet you hyung "

"Yeah I guess" yoongi said winking at jimin.

'Oh god save me I already Feel like a third weel here' Taehyung thought rolling his eyes.

Little of them knew that Jungkook was looking at them from a distance..

........................................................................