Rude

Jungkook pov:-

" I didn't knew you shear your details with strangers huyng.I'm impressed."

Jungkook asked yoongi after Taehyung and Jimin left them at the table.

"What do you mean?"

" That short boy keep calling you 'Huyng' How old is he?"

" I don't know he called me huyng from the moment we met, why do you even ask? Are you jealous someone other than you calling me hyung ?"

" Oh please huyng I don't care. I'm just asking"

It's true that jungkook is not interested in Jimin but he do interested in Taehyung.
Jungkook is actually curious. When he first saw the boy he was so broken and Jungkook couldn't take him out of his mind whole night the boy's crying but still beautiful face keep appears on his mind.He even stoped at the park when he passing it today wondering if the boy is there by any chance.
But today the boy is totally different.He was laughing with his bestfriend like the most happiest person in the world.

"I heard they are talking about going to the maths class.Your first class is maths? isn't it ?"

"Not only mine hyung we both have the maths class let's go" Jungkook was now exited.He wanted to check that he and taehyung shares the same schedules.

"I'm skipping." Yoongi lean on the table to get more sleep. Of cause he love sleep than maths. Who don't ?

" I'm going hyung I don't want to receive one hour lecture from Namjoon hyung about how skipping class affect to my life." And jungkook don't want to miss the chance to see Taehyung ether.

Yoongi waved his hand telling Jungkook to go.

.......................................................................

"Can I sit here"

an innocent looking boy asks taehyung pointing at the seat next to him.
"Sure" Taehyung smiles at the boy.

"Thank you" the boy replies shyly

"Thank you"
the boy replies shyly. He have
only heard about Taehyung's beauty from his friend before he transferred to the university but now the fact that he is sitting next to him makes the boy happy and shy at the same time.

" By the way my name is Jin "

"Hi Jin I'm~" before Taehyung finish, the boy interrupts him.

" I know Taehyung." He smiles.

"How do you know?"

"I'm not even surprised. You are famous among boys" Jimin makes fun of his best friend.Taehyung frowns.

" Actually my friend Jackson kept talking about you he even showed me your photo."

"Oh you are friend with Jackson? No wonder that you already know Taehyung." Jimin says.