His past

" I can't believe you Jungkook, you are going back to that hell just because of that kid?" Namjoon rolls his eyes seeing the younger packing his clothes.

"I'm not going home hyung " Jungkook replies continuing what he is doing.

" Then where are you planning to go? You just came here throwing everything you had behind Jungkook, you just started living your own life "

Namjoon is mad more than sad, he never thought Taehyung was going to be a bad influence, if he knew he might have stop the boy entering Jungkook's life. But now it's too late. Namjoon knows that he can't change this stubborn kid now. But still he wanna try.

" Don't worry hyung I will be fine" Jungkook said forcing a small smile. He knows that Namjoon is worried about him. He is the one helped him to start again, The life Jungkook lived at busan was not his best life.

Someone looking at him outside might think that he was living his best life being born as a son of the ceo in Jeon enterprises, the best car sale in korea.

But the inner truth is bitter than it seems, being born as son of a mistres was never easy to survive in such a rich and condescending family surrounded with people full of ego. Mrs Jeon never welcome Jungkook as his son nether her daughter welcome him as her brother.

But Mr. Jeon wanted to keep him because he is the only son he has and he doesn't wanted to hand over his business to his daughter thinking she is not capable of handling it.

His love for his business was bigger than anything else so he had to get rid of Jungkook's mother to hide the truth of Jungkook being a son of mistress.

Jougkook hate that man from the bottom of his heart and he never wanted anything from his father, he suffered been a lot living in that hell like house been locked up most of the time and also mrs Jeon made him starving for days when Mr. Jeon was out for some business shits.

Jungkook get bullied in his house and he was not capable of doing anything against it, this self of him remain in his school too, so people easily pickup on him, on that time Jungkook met yoongi and he thought him to be a bully than being bullied.

Jungkook got into many troubles being a bully and ended up beating by his father but he didn't mind because he wanted his father to throw him away he wanted to be free from the hell, so he continues his little act with yoongi untill Namjoon find him.

Namjoon, is his mother's only bestfriend's son. Being a good friend Namjoon's mother wanted his bestfriend's son to be safe, she knew that her bestfriend got killed by mr. Jeon and she is the one who spend the last minute with her.

So Namjoon helped Jungkook to get out of the hell and take him to seoul with him and yoongi also acompany them. Jungkook's father never bothered to search him because Jungkook was being a headache to him lately.

" You think you father let you be if he findout you are back?" Namjoon questioned. He doesn't understand why Jungkook is doing this just because of a boy he met a month ago.

Jungkook didn't reply, rather he sits inthe bed staring at his phone.
' should I call him ? ' Jungkook thinks staring at the photo Taehyung with minyu smiling at eachother, he took this photo secretly when they were on a date to lottel world. 'No I can't call him he want me away from him, I'll do it Taehyung ' Jungkook puts his phone back in his pocket and stands grabing his bag.

" Jungkook you will regrets this " was the only thing Namjoon said before he left the house.

....................................................

Short chapter.

This story is manly force on Taehyung's life so I decided to write this chapter to let you know about Jungkook's past.

Is it make any sence🤐

Btw this chewing gum story is going to end soon.🤗