XIII. LET US BURN

━━ ∞ ━━
𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ - 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯]

━━ ∞ ━━ 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ  - 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯]

'i'll never bow down from the sorrow,
i'll face all that is coming my way'

☾ ♥ ☾ ꕥ ☾ ♥ ☾

After a long few hours, Elijah, Klaus, Hayley, Thea and the twins finally made it to New Orleans. According to Vincent's note, the group were to meet him at the Abattoir, which is where they currently were. "Our home. Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse," Klaus scoffed bitterly as he looked around the compound they'd once called home in distaste.

Elijah sighed, a sad look on his face as he too regarded the place they'd once called home which had been completely destroyed by Klaus' sire-lings five years ago. "Indeed, the mighty have fallen," the eldest Mikaelson brother muttered sadly, just as Thea rolled her eyes, not caring about the current state of their old home considering they had more pressing matters to deal with.

"Where the hell is Vincent?" Thea asked frantically as she kept a strong hold on Hope who was bundled in blankets, still trembling. Hayley stood by her side, holding onto a worried Kaiden who insisted on not sleeping in fear something could happen to his sister and he wouldn't be able to protect her. "Right here," Vincent's familiar voice suddenly announced as he begun to approach them, causing the Mikaelson's and Hayley's head to turn towards him.

Thea placed Hope down gently on the couch in the compound just as Vincent stopped beside them. "Kept my word, now, the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours," Vincent continued, raising his eyebrow at the four supernatural beings critically, "as soon as I'm finished healing your kid, you gotta leave the city," he stated firmly, leaving no room for argument.

Klaus scoffed at his words, as if the idea of them wanting to stay was complete blasphemy. "Well, we're not gonna stay, are we?" the hybrid remarked angrily, "your city has lost its charm," he spoke with bitter sarcasm. Vincent rolled his eyes at the original as Thea stepped back beside her husband, placing a hand on his arm as if to settle him whilst shooting an apologetic, pleading smile at Vincent.

"What he means to say is that we're very grateful. Just please, help her and we'll leave," the brunette pleaded, desperate to help her daughter as Klaus sighed. "Just give us what we need, and we will do so, happily," Elijah agreed, nodding his head as Hayley did the same. Vincent sighed, looking between the four supernaturals who were all looking back at him with varying expressions of desperation.

"Excuse me," the witch excused himself as he walked over to where Hope was laid and knelt in front of her. Thea and Klaus both watched worriedly as Vincent began to chant whilst the sound of crows squawking was heard above. "Nettoyer timoun sa a. Nettoyer timoun sa a," the dark-skinned witch muttered repeatedly before lightly tapping his fingers on Hope's temple, waking her up almost instantly.