31 | gold and silver

y'all are gonna make me cryyy 😭 ur all so kind I don't deserve it man

thank you for reading this book,, I don't say it much but it means so much .

slightly longer chapter ahead .

"I'll take her," Billie said, her face emotionless once again

"I'll take her," Billie said, her face emotionless once again. She held her hand out expectantly and Lola passed her a small brown paper bag. Billie put it in the pocket of her hoodie and walked away.

Lola mouthed a sorry to me and went back into the cafeteria. Billie got to the double doors and looked back at me with crystal clear piercing blue eyes. "You comin'?"

I nodded and smiled at her. Her hard exterior softened at my expression and her eyes smiled back at me. Once we walked through the door she pulled me under her arm comfortably and kissed my forehead.

***

"You have a car?" I said in disbelief.

"Yep," Billie said throwing the black sheet that was covering it elsewhere. She had led me to the back of the school in a mostly abandoned space where her car was. Because it was past 9pm now it was a bit difficult to see but I could still tell it was a very sexy car.

"Wanna start it for me?" She asked looking at me intensely. How can I say no, when she was staring at me like she wanted to fuck me in the back seat?

I nodded and she gestured to the pocket of her sweatpants. When I reached into it ( the pocket was very deep and held a lot of Billie's random shit ), I was so close to her I feel her warm breath on my neck and smell the vanilla pouring off her.

She closed her eyes waiting for me to find her keys in the mess that was her pocket and put her arm round my waist patiently. I felt her rub the skin between my hoodie and my sweatpants; her hand was cold but filled me with warmth.

I touched a key ring and pulled it out, seeing a whole bunch of gold and silver keys as well as the one to her car. I handed it to Billie and once she had it in the palm of her hand she smiled in approval and pulled me into a tight hug.

Her chin rested on my shoulder but then she moved it to mumble into my neck. "Good girl," her light breath made my skin tingle and she placed a soft kiss on my neck before pulling away.

I watched Billie open her car door, slide in and look at me. "You've never started a car have you?" I shook my head. I grew up being driven around everywhere by personal drivers, I'd never even gotten my permit. "Lil' rich girl," Billie teased smirking at me. I rolled my eyes in amusement.

She patted her lap with her hands expectantly. I looked around, "You sure we won't get in trouble?" Billie gave me a look that said "Does it look like I care?" and patted her lap again, firmer this time.

I slid in and placed myself gently on Billie's legs; it was big enough so we could both fit without me having to bend over. Billie grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her chest. She hooked one arm around my stomach and held me tight like a seatbelt and handed me the key with her other hand.