25 | all bad things

Santana's Schedule:Element Edification - Mrs JensonEnglish - Mrs Guerres Music - Mr SilaLunchScience - Mr KingDefensive Combat - Mr CreedMath - Mr TheoDinnerStudy Hall w/ Miss Lacey

Santana's Schedule:
Element Edification - Mrs Jenson
English - Mrs Guerres
Music - Mr Sila
Lunch
Science - Mr King
Defensive Combat - Mr Creed
Math - Mr Theo
Dinner
Study Hall w/ Miss Lacey

Billie's Schedule:
Element Edification - Mrs Jenson
History - Mr Jeffery
Music - Mr Sila
Lunch
English - Mrs Guerres
Defensive Combat - Mr Creed
Math - Mr Theo
Dinner
Study Hall w/ Miss Lacey

(Remember that the schedules change every few weeks)

"I can't believe I have Study Hall after dinner," I groaned as Billie and I walked to our first class

I only got about 20 minutes of sleep in a noisy cafeteria but it was nice anyways, being cuddled up to my girlfriend helped too.

Billie laughed at me and I narrowed my eyes at her. I was so envious of her and her natural intelligence, because school never stressed her like it did to me.

"It's optional, babe."

"Yes but I still have to go otherwise I'll fall behind. Actually- promise you'll come with me?" I said hopefully.

Billie laughed nervously and touched the back of her neck. "I don't know Santana... You know I've got shit to do."

She gave up when I started pouting. "Okay, fine." I smiled and laced our fingers together.

We both entered the classroom which was already completely full except for one seat at the back. I walked to the seat and waited for Billie as she greeted some people. She walked over to me and pulled the chair out, sat down then pulled me swiftly onto her lap.

Her arms snaked around my waist as she slumped herself in the chair, not really paying attention to the class.

"Ahem." I noticed for the first time a teacher at the front. I'd never seen her since I skipped, and neither had Billie.

She was a tall, slim thick blonde with long curly locks of hair and a blouse and skirt. My schedule told me her name was Miss Jenson; and boy was she one gorgeous lady.