Chapter 1 Chiken

If you get an update from this story I just edited some parts of the chapter.
(edited: October 17, 2020)

Justin's POV

Im with Josh, Sejun, Stell and Ken. We're at our room we just finished performing. I changed into some fresh, new, clean, comfortable clothes and started scrolling at Instagram. Boredom got me so I decided to upload a photo of me.

Liked by keunsnsn and 1,590 othersofficialsb19 [#sb19justin] Hoooooooooo d

officialsb19 [#sb19justin] Hoooooooooo d.

"Woahh you liked it like flash huh" I turned to Ken that was behind me and started laughing.
"Dont want it? I can take it back" said Ken whilst laughing.

Then some fans commented on my photo but I promised to myself that I will only reply to one.

Y/IG/N I love you jah! I'm a huge fan take rest and also the other members!

I'm so amazed at this girl kasi she's been following, supporting us and attending our concert. Of course I would remember her, she's always at our concert, tweeter, Instagram and facebook.

Y/IG/N I love you jah! I'm a huge fan take rest and also the other members!❤️
officialsb19 @Y/IG/N [sb19justin] aww thank you, you too 😊

Then I put my phone down because we're going to eat and as always its chicken.

>~<
184 words I'm so sorry because its too short Im busy at school activities.  Thanks for understanding. I promise that the next chapters were gonna be long. Idk if what should I call this chapter so I decided that it would be a chicken.