Chapter 3 So Funny!

JUSTIN POV

I woke up super early and I couldn't sleep so I decided to looked at Josh who is sleeping peacefully, ken who looks like cute chicken, stell who is looks like dancing pose while sleeping and last I looked at Sejun who is drooling. I just laughed at them and took a picture. And then I do my morning routine.

I seat in a bean bag and opened my phone. I clicked the Instagram and I saw many A'tin tag/mentioned me in a video so I clicked it and BOOM!

I didn't even know that my phone is full volume. Sejun, Stell, Ken and Josh woke up.

"Dre I'm sorry I didn't mean to woke you up" I apologised.

"Hngg" they replied in chorus.

Then I turn the volume down and watched the video.

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN DE DIOS! NOTICED ME! HE REPLIED!" the girl was jumping and screaming while the  girl who upload the live video was laughing. Then the girl who was jumping and screaming run after the one who was filming her.

I laughed hard because its funny.
I fell off the bean bag. And my phone fly away.

"JAH! WE'RE SLEEPING CAN'T YOU SEE?" Josh said and threw a pillow.

"And why are you laughing?" Sejun asked. Then Ken nodded.

"Let's see" Stell stands up to get my phone and played the video.

They started laughing hard.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ken laughed as if theres no tomorrow. Then they teased me.

 "So is this your new crush?" Josh teased.

>~<
Whay do you think will Jah answered? Is it a yes or no? hope yall liked it dont forget to share it with your friends! STAN SB19!