Chapter 15 With Justin

Y/N POV

I heard my phone rings and it was my sister. I answered the phone.

"How are you?" My sister asked me.

"Im fine and I have a date now with Justin" I smiled.

"Omg! Really? I wish I have a date too" We laughed.

"Oh wait I got to go my boss is calling me bye Y/N goodluck at your date" She said. And end the call

"Wear this! This looks pretry on you!" Teacher Hongganda said smiling.

I smiled. Its so pretty.
(this is the outfit your gonna wear)

"Woah. You look so pretty but your gonna need this incase  fans see you two" She handed me a black baseball cap.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged Teacher Hongganda

Then we heard a knock.

"Im gonna open it" I said.

When I opened the door I saw Justin waiting outside.

"You-you look so beautiful" He smiled.

"Thanks and you look handsome as always" I said smiling. I can feel my face burning.

"Okay you two be careful. Fans might see you okay?" Teacher Hongganda said.

"Yes we will" We smiled at each other.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked me.

"Hmm lets watch Birds of the Prey" I smiled at him.

"Sure" He smiled.

(Time skip! Im sorry Im lazy)

"That was a nice movie" He said smiling looking at me.

"Yeah it is" I smiled back.

"Wanna eat?" He asked me.

"Sure. Im kibda hungry" I giggled.

"Alright"

We sat at the table and ordered food. While we were eating Justin talked.

"Uhhm you have something ketchup on your chick" He said pointing at my chick.

"Where?" I asked.

"Let me" He stands up and wiped the ketchup.

Our face was like 3 inch apart and I can feel my heart pounds so fast. Its like a movie it slows down. Our eyes met. He looked away and got back to his seat.

"T-thanks" I smiled at him.

"Your chicks are so fluffy" He laughed.

"Your red like a tomato" He laughed again. I turned more red.

"S-so what?" I covered my face.

"No dont cover your beautiful face"He grabbed my hands and we look at each other. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Lets go" We stand up.

Justin POV

She covered her beautiful face because of what I said.

While we were walking I feel Y/N hold my hands. I looked at her and smiled.she smiled back. She's so cute and soft.

"Wanna play at the arcades?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Justin! Lets play this one!" She points at the uhh I dont know what do you call that game but it is where your gonna kill the zombies with gun of course not a real gun.

"Sure. And dont call me Justin you can call me anything but not Justin" I laughed.

"How about B" She smiled softly.

"Yeah sure" I smiled. Then we started playing.

Y/N POV

Justin said that I can call him anything so i decide that I will call him B.

After playing we started walking and got to Teacher Hongganda's house.

"Thank you for this night" Justin smiled.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. Then I kissed him on the cheek. I smiled and he also smiled like  is it real.

"Bye" I smiled and he smiles.

I got inside and tell all what happened to Teacher Hongganda. Teacher Hongganda was like my bestfriend.

>~<
For 1.06k read of this story heres a thank you for you all. A date with Justin ^_^ hope y'all still support this story.