Chapter 17 Official

Y/N POV

"Now lets do a live.Lets tell all the fans that you two were dating" Tatang Robin said.

I tried to get up but Im too weak. I cant get up.

"Lets do the live here. She cant stand up" Sejun said.

"Okay" Tatang said.

Ken got the phone and start the live. And its was already 20k watching the live.

"So hi guys its yo boy Ken" Ken said.

"Its not a vlog Ken" Ate Rose arian said. We all laughed.

"So we would like to announce something" Justin said.

"Yes. Justin and Y/N are dating. And we all hope that you all still support SB19 and Y/N" Tatang said.

"Yes we are and dont worry about me Im fine and please dont hate us."I said

"And also dont forget to stream Alab and Go up!" SB19 all said.

"Goodbye everyone thank you for understanding!" We all said and Ken turned off the live.

"That was a relief." We all said and laughed.

Its been a month since we announced that me and Justin are dating. Today we have collaboration again adn today is Wednesday. Everything is nice. Theres no problems and we got more supportive fans. And theres no one sending me death threats.

I feel that someone covered my eyes. I hear many of fans were screaming.

"Guess who I am"

"Of course its you B" I smile and he took his hands then the crowd is getting crazy.

"Wawawait- Did you just say B?" Josh said laughing.

I turned red and nodded now the crowd is crazy.

"B! B! B! B!" The fans were talking in chorus.

"Can you two please explain why B?" Tatang said smiling.

"Okay. When we first date she kept calling me Justin and I dont like it. I want her to call me anything but not Justin" Justin said laughing and we smiled at the crowd they were taking videos of course.

Im so happy. Very happy. Because Tatang, Teacher Hongganda, SB19, all the staff and of course our fans are so supportive.

"Why are you crying?" Justin asked me.

"Heres a tissue" Stell hand me the tissue.

"For your Issue" Sejun said and laughed.

I laughed. I didn't even notice that I was crying.

"Its tears of joy" I flashed a smile at them.

"B-because of you all specially Tatang, Teacher Hong, the staff, SB19 and of course of you guys" I pointed at our fans.

"Because of you all my dreams were true" I cant stop my tears and SB19, Tatang, Teacher Hong hugged me tightly and the fans were almost crying. I love them all so much. I dont want to lose them all.

The end....

(Joke lang HAHA I wont end this that quick! Okay lets continue >~<)

Justin POV

After our performance Tatang needs us. He said that he will announce something very important.

I hold Y/N hands and we walk.

"Hey love birds please stop we feel very single" Ken said.

"Dre. Your handsome many fans wants you! Date them all!" I said and we all laughed.

"Welcome everyone! So I will announce something!" Tatang said who was excited.

We all seat and listen to him.

"On Friday we will go to Camaya Beach Resort!" Tatang said.

"YES!" We all started getting crazy and I got so excited!

>~<
Heres the update! Yieeee y'all gonna go at a Beach Resort! Hahaha hope y'all liked it! Have fun! Hahaha