Chapter 29 Unexpected

Y/N POV

Now Im getting ready for my performance. This us what Im wearing.

The door open and I saw many Korean fan

The door open and I saw many Korean fan. Then I start singing. After singing we have a little game with the audience. Then after the game a Fanmeet of course. Before ending my performance I sing.

Out of nowhere someone was singing along with me. I heard the audiences squiling I look behind me and it was Justin.

"Hi Baby" Justin said with a flower.

I burst into tears and hug him saying I miss him. I look at him smiling he wiped my tears.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd saying in chorus. I turned red and Justin kiss me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you and the others are-" I stop asking questions because he kneel down.

"Y/N. Do you know that I've been spying you here in Korea. I thought you forgot me. I was wrong. I want to keep you. I want you to be mine. Forever. Will you be my Forever, my girlfriend, my wife?" Justin said smiling. The crowd screams.

I burst into tears. I kneel down and nodded then hug him.

"I love you!" Justin said and a confetti popped. Then the others congrats us and started dancing with the music and so the audience.

"Y/N! WAKE UP! ITS YOUR BIG DAY!" I open my eyes and look. It was just a dream.

I face palm and get ready. Ofc the clothes Im wearing was like in my dreams.

"Please welcome Y/N" Teacher Hongganda said and I waved to everyone.

I sang a Korean song and after that dance and then fan meet. Theres this one Korean boy who was so kind.

"Hi" I look at him and smile. He smiled back and we talk.

"I really like your voice" He said shyly. I look at him and it was D.O.

"Omg thanks I did not recognise you I really really love your voice Im your biggest Fan" I said smiling.

"Thanks. I hope someday we can cover some songs" D.O. said smiling.

"Omg great Idea maybe soon and Im glad that the others didnt notice you haha" I said laughing and he also laugh.

"Alright bye and goodluck" D.O. said smiling.

When we got home my sister, Shaina and Teacher Hongganda ask me if I know that guy.

"Do you know him? Why do you look so happy talking to him? And he has longer time to talk to you" They said.

"You also guys didn't recognise him? His D.O.! Do Kyung-soo one of the members of EXO!" I said smiling.

"Omg are you serious?" Shaina said.

"Yesyesyes" I said laughing.

"Omg. I wanna be friends with him!" My sister said.

"Well what did he say?" Teacher Hongganda ask me.

"He just said that he really love my voice and he hope that we can cover a song" I said smiling.

"Omo you so lucky. You better tell that to Justin its a good news" Teacher Hong said.

I flop into my bed and message Justin.

Y/N:
Justin. You wont believe this. While I was on my fanmeet D.O. came you know him right? Memeber of EXO he said that he hope soneday we could cover a song. And Justin please be careful there I love you always and I miss you.

I look at the ceiling and I cant believe this. D.O. just came to my performance and he said that he would like to have a cover with me.

>~<
Witwiw! Heres a Chapter and thank you for 6k reads <3 You must really have a good voice! Even D.O. From EXO come to your performance.