Chapter 37 Best Day (FINALE)

Y/N POV

This is the day I/we rather have been waiting for. I was really excited. This is what I am wearing.

It is simple but I really like, love it

"Y/N! Lets go you dont want to be late right?" I heard my sister said.

"Coming!" I said.

"Woah you look better than me" She said and laugh.

After a minute we arrived at the church. Everything is beautiful. I saw Justin standing and smiling. He is so handsome. As I walked I had tears running down my cheeks.

(After a few minutes)

"Y/N will you take Justin as your husband?"

"I do" I said smiling whith tears of joy.

"Justin Will you take Y/N as your Wife?"

"I do" Justin said smiling.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Justin passionately kiss me. We pull back, hug each other and smile at everyone. I throw the Flowers and Shaina got it she was jumping.

"And thats how I meet your handsome father and thats how I have you both" I said with giggle at Sophia and Alec.

Then I heard the door open. Sophia and Alec run at Justin.

"How is my babies doing I miss you" Justin said carrying Sophia and Alec.

"And how about me?" I said smiling.

"Aww come here. I will make a joke" Justin said and hug me.

"Why did the scarecrow win an award?" Justin said smiling.

"Why?" Sophia asked.

"Because he was outstanding in his field" Justin said laughing.

Sophia and Alec laugh.

"Omg! Thats the funniest joke I've ever heard" I said hitting him lightly with a fake laughing.

Then Justin looked at me and his face was like:

(Alright Letz be honest. Justin is so freakin freakin cute!ctto.)

"Aww come here Im sorry" I said and kiss him.

"Mom you and Dad are so sweet" Sophia said smiling. I hug her.

"Mom Im hungry" Alec said.

"Yeah me too or do you want me to eat you?" Justin said smiling. I giggle.

WHAT!? Your gonna eat Mom!? Your gonna cook her!? No! Dont eat Mom!" Alec said hugging me while Sophia was nodding.

"Your father was just joking" I said hugging both if them.

"Yeah Im just kidding Im not gonna eat your Mother" Justin said laughing.

"Alright I'll cook very very delicious food" I said laughing.

(Timeskip!)

Now were at our room.

"Ahh finally we can rest" I said and lay down beside Justin and we cuddle.

"You know babe. Im lucky to have you and also Sophia and Alec" I said still hugging him.

"No. Im the one who was very very lucky" Justin said and kiss me.

"Do you want more little Y/N and Justin?" Justin said.

I look at him and hit him lightly.

"What Im just asking" Justin said laughing.

"I want more but its hard" Theres a little awkward silence and then we both laugh.

"I wont foget the first time you noticed me. Thanks to Instagram HAHAHA" I said laughing.

"Yep same" Justin said and laugh.

"And thanks to your sister she uploaded your video" Justin said and laugh. I look at him and giggle.

"Ahh I love you so much Y/N" Justin said hugging me.

"I love you too! I love you sooo muuchhh" I said and kiss him.

^The Wakas^