Chapter 11 Childhood Bestfriend

Justin POV

I quickly hugged Y/N but not so tight I dont want to hurt her.

"Should we call the doctor?" I asked.

"No don't" She said.

"Were so worried. Does your  head hurt?" I asked.

"Im fine Haha" She smiled and giggle.

"Let me ask you two,Are you guys dating?" Ken asked smirking and also the other members.

"Wait what no were not Haha" We both said.

"Why hug tho" Tatang Robin said. We quickly greet them and we just laughed. Then they start to asked Y/N. We showed the photo that Y/N captured and they said that they will trace that girl.

"Guys I think we've seen that girl"Sejun said.

"Eh? We did?" Josh asked.

Y/N POV

Sejun said that they've seen that girl.

"Yeah Remember our first fan meet?" Stell said.

"Oh yeah know I remember" Justin said.

"That girl is so loud she always scream while we were performing"Ken said.

I tried not to cry but I cant control it. Tatang Robin handed me a glass of water. Teacher Hongganda was rubbing my back making me feel okay.

"Why are you crying?" Tatang Robin asked.

"I-I t-think I know that girl" I grabbed the tissue that Justin was handing.

"Can you tell us who is she if its okay with you" Ate Rose Ariane. I just nodded and tell them.

°flashback°

Im at my room watching SB19 videos on YouTube. Shaina is my childhood bestfriend and shes so obsessed with SB19 Justin sometimes shes a war freak and crazy Haha but I still love her.

"Oyy! I bought two SB19 ticket! Lets watch them! Get ready now! " Shaina shouted and started jumping.

"Heh?! Real-" She cut me off and throw me a beautiful white skirt and blue crop top. I changed into my outfit and she do my makeup.

"Im so excited" She said jumping.

After waiting SB19 started performing. Me and Shaina started jumping and singing along with them.

"WOHOO! I LOVE YOU SB19! I lOVE YOU JUSTIN!" Shaina screamed.

I just laughed and continue to sing aling with them. Then its the last performance of SB19 and I saw Justin looked at me and smiled Im not sure if he really looked at me. When we got home Shaina grabbed my hand and pulled me beside my car.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL HIM?" She asked me loudly.

"Wait what no why would I" I laughed awkward.

"I SAW YOU TWO SMILING AT EACH OTHER" She said while screaming.

"What’s wrong with that maybe his not looking at me, maybe his looking at other fan" I asked Im so confused.

She then slapped me in the face really hard that I started crying.

"Its bad idea that I picked you to the concert!" She then left.

°End of flashback°

Justin POV

"I dont know what happened to us but shes so crazy just because Justin looked at me she got angry Haha" Y/N was crying and laughing.

"Thats why you kinda looked familiar to me" I said to her handing her a glass of water.

"The doctor said that Y/N can go now" Sejun said.

"Its not safe at your house she might get revenge" Tatang Robin said.

"Its fine Tatang Robin Im just gonna tell it to my sister" Y/N said.

"We already contacted your sister about this and she said that she cant get home "Ate Rose Arian said.

"You can stay with me" Teacher Hongganda said and smiled.

"Yeah stay at Teacher Hongganda" Stell said and Y/N just nodded and smile.

>~<
Chapter 11 done! Haha! Thank you for voting my story and because of that I am very persistent in trying to update this story! <3 I love you! STAN SB19!