Chapter 12 With Teacher Hongganda

Y/N POV
Right now I'm at Teacher Hongganda's house and it was so pretty. Her house is like a princess room its like aesthetic.

"Do you want something to eat? Come here" She said and smiled.

"After this lets watch movies" She said still smiling.

"Teacher Hongganda your so nice" I smiled.

She smiled back and after we eat we really watched the To all the boys I loved before. Then I fell asleep.

TEACHER HONGGANDA POV

"Hey do you want popc-" I stop because when I looked at Y/N shes already sleeping. Im not gonna lie shes pretty.

I get my phone and took a picture of Y/N. Then send it to Justin.

Justin:
Thanks for sending me a picture of her.

Hongganda:
Your welcome Haha. Do you like her?

Justin:
Okay I like her. Plss Teacher Hongganda dont tell anyone please.

Hongganda:
Of course! You two look so cute together!

I turn off my cellphone and fell asleep. I woke up so early and it was like 5am. I got up and get a cup of coffee I heard Y/N talking I looked at her and took a video.

"Yes! I-I love you Justi-" she stopped and I just laughed.

Y/N POV

"Will you marry me?" Justin proposed.

"Yes! I-I love you Justi-" I got cut off because of a kiss.

Then I woke up. Damn it! It was a dream! I laughed and smiled. I saw Teacher Hongganda sitting with a coffee.

"Oh your awake, I made pancakes if you want just get there"  she smiled and giggled.

I was wondering why she giggle while I was getting pancake she speaks.

"Can I ask you something?" Teacher Hongganda said.

"Sure What is it?" I smiled.

"How was your dreams?" She smiled and laughed.

"What dream" I can feel my face burning. She knows.

"Yes! I-I love you Justi-" She played a video and I looked at her.

"Do you like Justin?" She asked smirking.

"Y-yes M-maybe" I said nervously.

"I knew it! Haha you look cute together and dont worry I wont tell anyone" She said so happy.

"Okay okay Haha. Wanna do some dance cover?" I asked Teacher Hongganda and she nodded and smiled.

We cover the Alab and posted it on our social media. Then take a break.

Justin POV

"Look guys Its Teacher Hongganda and Y/N doing a dance cover of Alab" Josh said.

While we were watching it I didn't even notice that I was smiling.

"Y/N is a great dancer" Stell said.

"Look at the comments its Justin and Y/N shippers" Ken said.

Im happy that many of them doesn't hate us. They started to tease me and I just try not to smile but guess what I failed. And they wont stop teasing me.

>~<
Chapter 12 done! Hope yall liked it.