Chapter 28 Illusions In Korea

Y/N POV

I woke up because my sister and Shaina was so loud. I got up and check my phone. Finally! Theres a message from Justin!

Justin:
Im sorry. I cant answer your calls. Yes were so busy. I miss you and I love you.

I smiled and I heard Teacher Hongganda calling us for breakfast. I take a bath and get ready.

"Woah Y/N is smiling" Shaina said.

"Justin finally replied you right?" Teacher Hongganda said and I nodded then eat.

"Hey guys lets do shopping later" My sister said and we nodded.

After a 2 hours were finally shopping. I look at the clothes. I was looking at the bottom of the shelf then I got up. I look around.

"Guys is that Justin and others?" I asked them.

"Where? Stop joking around" My sister said.

"I promise I saw them" I said.

"Its just your imagination" Shaina said and Teacher Hongganda was texting someone.

"Hey look Y/N this looks pretty Im sure this will look good on you" Teacher Hongganda said smiling.

After an hour we decided to eat. I was seating and while I was looking outside I saw someone.

"Guys its Justin and others" I pointed outside.

"Come one. We know you really love Justin but its mot them look" Shaina said.

I look again and shes right I just get my phone and message Justin.

Y/N:
Justin I cant stand this anymore. Its been 10 days and I really miss you. I started imagining that you were here. I love you.

"Heres your order" The waitress said.

"Just eat your just hungry Y/N" My sister said and they all laugh.

Justin POV

I got a message from Y/N and I message her right away before Tatang saw us.

Justin:
Please take care of yourself. I love you  and please dont imagine me that Im there. You might date another guy. I love you as always.

"Okay lets go guys" Tatang said I quickly hide my phone.

Y/N POV

I received a message from Justin.

Y/N:
Dont worry I wont. I love you I really miss you. Oh and tomorrow is my performance I wish you were here.

Me and the others go shopping again because we need to get ready for tomorrow. And look Teacher Hongganda already found the perfect clothes for tomorrow.

"Thank you Teacher Hongganda. You really had a fashion sense" I said smiling.

"Oh its nothing and here guys this is what we will wearing for tomorrow" Teacher Hongganda said looking at my sister and Shaina.

                             >~<
I know you already miss Justin.