Chapter 13 Feelings

Y/N POV

I hope Teacher Hongganda dont send my video to SB19 specially Justin. While we were talking my phone vibrated.

Stell sent a video*

I clicked the video and it was a video of Justin watching a video. And I can see that Justin is smiling. I looked at the video closely and it was my video!

"Teacher Hongganda you send my video to Justin?" I asked her almost crying.

"Im sorry Im sorry. He like-" She puts her hands on her mouth.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Im sorry Justin. Y/N he likes you I asked him earlier" Teacher Hongganda said looking down.

"Wait are you serious? Your not pranking me right?" I asked her.

"Yes" She said looking sad.

"Dont worry I wont tell Justin that you said it to me" I said. I dont want to see Teacher Hongganda sad.

"Thank you" Teacher Hongganda smiled.

Then! Stell called me! Of course I answered it.

"What?" I asked Stell.

"You like Justin dont ya?"

"W-W-HAT N-NO WHY W-WOULD I" I tried to deny it.

"Then why do you talk like that? Come on its obvious that you like Justin"

"Well I obvious like him. His my bias" I said firmly. Uggh why didnt I deny it!

"Ohhhh~ Justin do you hear that?" I hear the other members.

"Wh-wh-what?! Your phone is in loud speaker!?" I get nervous.

"Yes it is Im sorry" Stell said laughing and so the other members.

I end the call and I can see Teacher Hongganda smiling. I can feel my face burning. I put my phone on the table.

"Someone Dm you" Teacher Hongganda said smiling.

I looked at it and it was Justin.

Justin:
So you like me huh ^^

                  I cant. I smile and Look again at Teacher Hongganda.

Stell POV

I dm Y/N and sent a video of Justin watching Y/N video dreaming of Justin. Of course Justin didn't know that I was filming him.

We saw that Justin is typing we know that his gonna dm Y/N.

>~<
Hi! So What do you think justin will tell you?