Chapter 26 Boys Will Play Part II ***18***

Blue

Standing on the deck in the middle of the night, stark naked with his cock in his hand, teasing Kool, Blue realized he had never felt more alive. Kool's softly coaxing words, 'join me, my Blue' still reverberated throughout the length of his body, significantly resonating along his hard member and his rapidly beating heart. Kool's softly lilting accent and the content an added erotic stimulant to a body that already got excited at the mere sight of him.

Blue walked to the edge of the deck and stood looking down. His first instinct was to join him but Kool's glistening slightly parted lips started his mind in a totally different direction.

"How bout you come here, baby," Blue suggested in a low growl as he lowered himself down and sat at the edge of the deck, his legs spread, his feet dangling in the water, his hand still suggestively stroking his length provocatively.

Silence met Blue's request but it wasn't an uncomfortable quiet. It was questioning, as proven by the cocking of Kool's head. It was considering as evidenced by Kool's arched brow. It was tempted as shown by Kool's parted lips and increased breathing.

Blue held his free hand out towards Kool in silent plea. It was a request Kool ultimately could not deny him.

With a few breast strokes he swam his body until it fit between Blue's dangling legs. Kool hooked each of his arms around each of Blue's ankles, steadying himself with his own personal life preserver.

Blue looked down at the grinning face lifted up to his. His eyes kept darting to Kool's moist mouth, glistening in the faint light. Tiny rivulets of water ran down his lean cheeks. Blue's tongue darted out as if to lap the drops from his skin. His eyes lowered again to Kool's mouth as his hand continued to grip his cock and slowly slide up and down up and down.

With a sudden need he thrust his hand forward again, indicating with repressed force that he wanted Kool to grasp it. As soon as one of Kool's hands unlocked from around his calf and reached upward, Blue grasped it and pulled him upwards so that his chest fit snuggly between Blue's thighs the thick muscles tightening him in their hold, Kool's arms swinging up and over each of Blue's thighs, his hands resting at Blue's hips, and his mouth, dear God his mouth and warm breath a mere inch from Blue's hand that was gently playing with himself.

In Kool's new position half in Blue's lap half dangling down in the water's depths, it was clear he knew exactly what Blue wanted. His eyes glinted dark fire and his lips smirked before his mouth opened and his tongue darted out to lick the drop of water from the side of his lip. Blue groaned wanting the tip of his cock to be that drop of moisture.

The sudden feeling of warm wetness on his hand coincided with his thoughts as droplets seeped from the head of his shaft as his excitement built, his imagination in overdrive.

In the next moment Blue no longer needed his imagination or his hand to power his raging hardon. One of Kool's hands released its grip from his hip and he pushed Blue's encircling hand away, freeing his cock so that Kool's hot mouth could replace the manual stimulus within the moist cavern of his mouth, his tongue snaking out to lick at the tip, lapping up the droplets of precum then swirling around the head teasing before his entire head swooped downward, engulfing the thick length deep into his mouth, the hand that had been pushing away Blue's, gripping the base in his cool wet palm as his head bobbed.

Blue's hand, once free, dove into the short-wet strands of Kool's hair, his hand palming the back of his head encouraging, helping the thrusting motion of his head.