37. Extravagantly Rich

It's me again God,

This life holds so many wonderful luxuries to enjoy from clean drinking water to comfortable beds. There are so many things to entertain us and we enjoy an abundance of food along with appliances that make tasks easier and many other wonderful possessions.

Despite all of this, I would consider the greatest luxury I have is being able to pick up Your Word the Bible each day and spend time with You! I am so privileged to be able to read Your Word and by Your Spirit, be transformed in the way I think, speak and act.

"In him you have been made extravagantly rich in every way. You have been endowed with a wealth of inspired utterance and the riches that come from your intimate knowledge of him. For the reality of the truth of Christ is seen among you and strengthened through your experience of him. So now you aren't lacking any spiritual gift as you eagerly await the unveiling of the Lord Jesus, the Anointed One. He will keep you steady and strong to the very end, making your character mature so that you will be found innocent on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is forever faithful and can be trusted to do this in you, for he has invited you to co-share the life of his Son, Jesus, the Anointed One, our King!"
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1:5-9‬ ‭TPT‬‬

How great it is to read those words that I am not lacking any Spiritual gift! You have made everything available to me —I just need to receive it!

Lord continue Your work in me today that I may be mature and complete. Thank You for this wonderful fellowship I can enjoy with Your Son Jesus!

In His Name,
Amen.