Chapter 2

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook swallowed the cold beer in his hands. He let the rough sting burn away at the back of his throat. He was tipsy as his index finger and thumb loosely held the neck of the bottle.

His eyes roamed for his friends who he found either knocked out or making out with a random girl they'll leave the next morning. An all too familiar male walked in stride over to him. His face contorted in dislike as soon as he saw him. "Hey little bro."

It wasn't worth it. Why the hell did he get so intoxicated in the first place?

"Junghyun, what bring you around?" Jungkook slurred as he took another sip of alcohol. Junghyun swipped the bottle from the younger staring him down in the face, "I got a new bet. I feel maybe you can win this one." He smirked.

That damn smirk he's one cocky man. He knows Jungkook's weakness he knows how competitive the younger is and he knows how much he wins every bet.

Jungkook perked up at the sound of this. He smiled at his older brother, "And what exactly is this bet?" Junghyun got comfortable in his chair. He leaned back as his smirk locked onto his lips. He sipped from Jungkook's bottle then proceeded, "Who can nab a boyfriend the quickest and sleep with them gets the term hyung, little bro. Oh and they have to be saints."

Jungkook was caught he was locked onto the bet. He was determined to win the bet. Having honorifics as the win Jungkook wanted Junghyun to feel belittled.

Jungkook scoffed at the bet, "Aren't we both straight? Unless you've changed of course." Jungkook teased as he let a smirk spread across his lips. Junghyun leaned forward his elbows on the table, "Little bro, sometimes you need to question your sexuality, experiment per se."

Junghyun's open mind made him feel inferior. Jungkook wasn't too fond of 'exploring" his sexuality he was straight. He figured if otherwise his camper would lift for the other gender and not simply some chick.

Jungkook leaned in further his determination glittering in his eyes, "Well then a bet it is." They shook hands and Junghyun left with the same smug smirk on his lips. Jungkook bought another bottle of beer and chugged it whooping at the fact that getting laid wasn't all too hard and nabbing a boyfriend wasn't either. His only problem would be finding one that's innocent.

Jungkook scoffed. There are definitely many pure guys out there who would wish to have Jungkook ram into them like there's no tomorrow. He is going to win this bet no matter what.

As he was stuck in thought the physics teacher began to scream. Jungkook turned his attention to the elderly man who spat in the face of a young blonde boy. The peer trembled under the teachers gaze. Jungkook took in his features, "Bingo." Jungkook stated quietly.

Jungkook stood up from his chair catching everyone's attention including the teacher's. He cleared his throat and stated, "Mr. Phys the way you're treating this student wouldn't make the principal all too happy with the addition of the fact that he's currently being humiliated. Most parents would be angry having to know their child was humiliated in front of the classroom. Why waste time at yelling at him when you can simply have him get to his seat then lecture him after."

Having his point out in the open Jungkook sat back down on his chair. Everything Jungkook stated was factual. Having rich parents who had a reputation to uphold would be angry if their child was being mistreated or humiliated by an authority. The teacher let the boy free by yelling, "Get to your seat!"

Jungkook looked after the blonde boy he watched as he pulled out his journal and pencil then let his beet red face drop onto the desk. He smiled knowing the boy would definitely remember him after saving his ass from humiliation.

For the rest of the lecture class he sat back in his seat watching after the blonde male as he simply did what any good student would do. Jungkook found a new found interest and his target for his bet. The smirk was back onto his lips and the scowl that remained  before was completely gone.

Yesss, two chaps in one day!! 😭-lazynim.