Chapter 53

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

It was after school all classes just barely releasing students. Taehyung was ready to head home, but was interrupted by a tall male calling after him.

Kai was jogging up him a hand in the air as if calling for his attention. A smile was plastered on the males face once he reached Taehyung. Kai hesitates before offering, "I can give you a ride home today if you want?"

Taehyung was about to agree seeing as it would rain soon and he already told his driver not to come, but a ring calls his attention. Taehyung pulls his phone out of his pocket. He holds a finger up silently asking Kai to wait a minute to which the other nods.

Taehyung gets a message from an odd number. There was no name just the numbers displayed.

XXX-XXX-XXXX:
Hey I would like to meet up today.
My place it will be quiet since no ones around.
Think you can make it?

Taehyung is confused as to who this stranger is. He types up a reply as his face displays pure confusion.

Taehyung:
I'm sorry but who is this?

XXX-XXX-XXXX:
Oh.
It's Jungkook.
My number. I gave it to you long ago.

Taehyung:
Oh
Right
Yeah ok I can make it

Taehyung inputs Jungkook's name as he looks up at Kai. The male was typing on his phone a smile on his face. Taehyung sighs he really doesn't want to walk in the rain, but at the same time doesn't want ask Kai to take him to another persons house.

As Taehyung tried to decide Kai notices him finished. Instead of making a choice Taehyung's hand is being pulled as Kai leads him to his car.

The two males get in the car Kai getting ready to take the path to Taehyung's house. This time Taehyung speaks, "Um, wait, can you take me to a different address?"

Kai looks at him confused asking for a reason. Taehyung puts on his seatbelt as he explains, "I have to tutor this kid. He's a sophomore and asked if I could make it today." Understanding Kai nods his head ready to take Taehyung where he wants.

When they arrive Taehyung thanks Kai and heads inside. He knocks on the door. Taehyung expected a maid or butler to open the door, but instead it was an underdressed Jungkook.

Jungkook steps aside allowing access for Taehyung to enter. On the living room coffee table is Jungkook's journal and a physics assignment.

Taehyung walks in sitting on the floor at the coffee table pulling out his own work. Jungkook slowly and awkwardly makes his way back to the table.

"Ok, where are stuck on?" Taehyung asks avoiding eye contact with Jungkook. There's a long pause nothing being said between the two forcing Taehyung to look up at the other male.

When he looks up he sees Jungkook with pink tinted cheeks scratching the back of his neck. Jungkook's eyes scan the paper before he sheepishly answers, "Well, all of it."

Something sparks in Taehyung. He wasn't sure what it was but it sure was a spark. Taehyung begins to laugh. He laughs for the first time in a while. A genuine laugh and it's as if Taehyung completely forgot about Jungkook and his past behavior because he adds, "You took a while to answer I was almost worried you fell asleep."

Jungkook chuckles asking, "Why fall asleep?" to which Taehyung replies, "Well for the the first time you underdressed." They both laugh at this and the awkward tension was gone. After the small talk they began on Jungkook's lesson. Things were going pretty well.

I tired. I wrote a ton of chaps only to delete them cause I didn't like them then did it again!- lazynim