Chapter 21

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook had an unlit cigarette between his lips. The smell of the nicotine hitting his nostrils as he breathed. One hand was holding his phone while the other was searching for a lighter.

His other hand dug deep into his pants pocket rummaging around the container area eager to find the fire starter. As he continued to search a hand swiped the cigarette from his lips. Jungkook stopped all movements his attention focusing on the cigarette snatcher.

A frown fell on his face as a chubby faced girl gave him puppy eyes. He visibly grimaced as he noticed his cigarette being bent between the girls hands as she tried to act cute. Sick. Jungkook thought.

The girl spoke, "Cigarettes are bad, but I know something else you can use your lips on." She pushed her index fingers together giving him big eyes as her lips set into a pout. Jungkook huffed out, "Not in the mood. Maybe some other time."

The girl pouted as she pushed herself closer to Jungkook. "Please~" she seductively whispered into his ear. Jungkook grimaced even more as she still held the cute act, "No. if you want it so bad look for another guy."

Jungkook nudged her away and began to walk into the school grounds. The boy was more than annoyed today being as it's been two whole weeks Taehyung has avoided him and hasn't answered his question.

Jungkook wanted, scratch that needed the latter to say yes so he could get a move on with his dare. Yesterday as he roamed the mall with his friends he saw his brother flirting with a guy who sheepishly smiled.

He knew if he didn't act fast he would loose the bet in no time. The thought nearly angered him, but he caught a glimpse of blonde hair. With eager eyes he peered and sure enough it was his dare.

Set on a fast sprint Jungkook pulled the boy into a bathroom stall and locked the door. When he looked back, a terrified Taehyung stared up at him. "Taehyung I've had enough of wondering, your answer is a yes or a no." Jungkook growled as he neared the boy.

Taehyung looked everywhere but at Jungkook pissing the boy off even more. With the twitch of a brow Jungkook gripped Taehyung's jaw and forced the boy to look at him. He watched as Taehyung's eyes looked down at his lips. He saw the way the boy looked as if he was having an internal battle with himself.

Jungkook licked his lips slowly wanting to see what the boy would do. With one last swipe of the tongue a broken whisper escaped Taehyung's lips, "P-please kiss me." Once again Jungkook was taken aback.

Wide eyes stared at the boy who sat on the toilet looking down in embarrassment. His ears were a beet red as he fiddled with his thumbs. Jungkook cleared his throat as he adjusted himself. He tried to avoid the fact that his cheeks were burning.

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair as he queried, "Taehyung this is the second time you say this. I want answers because this is getting quite confusing. I mean-l" Jungkook was cut off from his rambling when Taehyung quietly whispered, "I have basorexia."

Jungkook stopped and looked at Taehyung he looked down at the boy who was hugging his knees curled into a ball on the toilet. Jungkook grunted, "Huh?" Now he was more confused. Basorexia. He has never heard the word before and leaving the boy's lips without any further meaning was starting to piss him off once again.

Taehyung states, "I have a condition where I have the desire to kiss random people, in my case it's people with the prettiest lips. To put it simply I have an addiction to kissing."

Jungkook nodded trying to wrap his brain around what Taehyung had just admitted. Finally feeling like he has a good grasp he questioned, "So you kissed Hyungwon, but he is not your boyfriend?" Jungkook has to admit Hyungwon has nice looking lips, but Taehyung's still won.

Taehyung nodded his head as he finally looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. A sudden ache pinched Jungkook's chest as he watched the boy. Instead of saying anything Jungkook granted Taehyung's wish.

He pressed his lips to Taehyung's tasting the fresh mint of the boy's lips. He sucked on the older's bottom lip nibbling here and there. There was no passion coming from either of them it was simply a boy getting closer to his target and a boy giving in to his desires.

They kissed for a while and when they pulled apart the were breathless. There was no tongue involved, but the simple heated kiss of smacking lips was enough to leave them breathless. "You're my boyfriend now. I'll be the only one you kiss. Fulfill your desires using me." Jungkook huffed as he walked out of the stall leaving the disheveled boy behind.

Girl up top was simping so hard. Any of y'all simp? Also I'm feeling purdy gewd so five chaps to come. -lazynim