Chapter 34

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

The drive to the movies was quiet except for the quiet stirring of the engine. Jungkook looks over at Taehyung he smiles a little unknowingly. There was a small smile on the boy's lips as if he was happy.

Jungkook realizes that Taehyung really is innocent. His mind clusters with how sweet Taehyung is and how easy it is to be friends with the older. It would be a lie if he said he didn't enjoy the boy's company, or the fact that the boy got along with his friends well.

It would also be a lie if Jungkook said that at the moment the date was just for the dare. As his stomach begins to feel bubbly Jungkook reaches his hand out for the other's. Taehyung looks at him slightly shocked but goes back to normal.

For the rest of the ride they hold hands over the console a small satisfied smile on Jungkook's lips.

Finally they've arrived at the cinema. Taehyung's eyes sparkle as he looks around the cinema. Jungkook chuckles beside him grabbing the boy's attention.

"You look as if you've never been to a cinema." Jungkook teases. Taehyung sighs placing a finger under his chin thinking, "The last time I remember coming to the cinema was when I was ten."

Jungkook nods he leans towards Taehyung's ear, "Glad to be your first in a long time." he smirks pulling a blushing Taehyung to the front counter.

The front lady smiles greeting the two males. She questions what movie they would like to watch. Jungkook asks, "What scary or horrible movies do you have?"

As Jungkook asks this question he feels a tug to his hand that was holding Taehyung's. He looks at the male curiously. When he looks at him he sees pure fear in the boy's eyes.

Taehyung shakes his head furiously. Jungkook queries, "What's so wrong with watching a scary movie? I'll be there to hold you." Taehyung still has fear in his eyes but nods his head nonetheless. When Jungkook turns to talk to the lady Taehyung keeps his head low.

Jungkook catches the boy's action from his peripheral vision. Instead of going with the scary movie he decides on the movie Taehyung was looking at ever since they got to the cinema.

"Can I have two tickets to Boss Baby, please?" Jungkook says. Taehyung looks up from the ground at the bunny boy. Jungkook smiles at him pulling him away from the counter.

Taehyung smiles, "Thanks a lot." Jungkook smiles fondly at the male adding, "No problem, pup."

The whole point of going to the movies was to watch a scary movie with Taehyung. It was meant to rile the boy's hormones and force him to touch Jungkook's strong arms and chest.

After all Jungkook searches up that scary movies tend to make people want to have sex with their partner. What better way to get the dare over with than to watch a movie.

Sadly, his plan was foiled as he felt terrible making Taehyung uncomfortable. He still has time to make the boy sleep with him anyway, so why not be a little patient?

Guyssss, he's getting a soft spot 😭- lazynim