Chapter 10

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

All six people sat the kitchen table enjoying the dinner that was created by the Kim's head chief. The adults chatted away the men laughing as they made jokes making their wives giggle at their antics.

Jungkook took glances at Taehyung's direction he noticed Taehyung keep his eyes casted solely on his dinner plate as he chewed cautiously, almost as if he was afraid to seem too animalistic as he ate. "Oh Taehyung, I wanted to personally thank you for helping my son Jungkook do his physics work. For once he didn't have physics homework and that came as a giant surprise." Mr. Jeon said laughing a little towards the end of his sentence.

Jungkook tolled his eyes at his dad's antics and saw as Taehuung gave a light smile replying, "It was no problem, sir. I was glad to help a fellow classmate." Mr. Jeon smiled at Taehyung then proceeded to question, "How are you doing by the the way?" Taehyung answered politely, "I have high A's in all of my classes sir. I'm up to date with my school work as well."

All three of the Jeons laughed lightly. Jungkook clarified, "He means you. How are you doing?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side slightly confused but still replied, "I-I'm fine, sir thank you for asking." Having gotten the answer he wanted Mr. Jeon nodded and smiled at the boy.

The chatter at the kitchen table began, but Jungkook didn't fail to notice as Taehyung glanced at his parents direction his eyes expectant. They looked back at Taehyung a smile plastered on their faces but their eyes piercing. Taehyung looked back down at his dinner plate and began to eat the rest of his food. Jungkook watched as the young boy shoveled food in his mouth as his eyes watered.

Trying his best to get Taehyung's mind away from the sad thoughts that were causing him to tear up Jungkook places a hand on his upper thigh. He squeezed lightly causing Taehyung to look up at him. The boy glared at him as his hand tried to pry off Jungkook's, but the poor boy failed at removing the hand.

Jungkook looked to the adults making sure none of them would notice his risky move. Taking notice they were all too consumed in their conversation Jungkook neared Taehyung's war whispering, "I would like to see your room."

Taehyung's face heated up beat red as a smirk plastered on Jungkook's lips. He was happy he caused this reaction out of the boy. Before moving away he clarified, "Cause I wanna see the type of person you are, you know?" He laughed as he pulled away shaking his head.

Taehyung tried to pull Jungkook's hand off this time being successful. He rolled his eyes at Jungkook and began to eat his meal again. Jungkook simply smiled at the boy. He was glad he took Taehyung's mind off the sad thoughts.

One thing Jungkook despised was having sad thoughts or letting anyone else have sad thoughts. Yes he may play a person and sleep with many people, but he does it in a way where the people he played, or slept with didn't end up sad. Jungkook may have bad traits, but he was still a good person.

"Kook darling, would you be fine if Taehyung tutored you in Physics. We know how much you struggle with that class." Mrs. Jeon said catching Jungkook's attention. Jungkook saw this as an opportunity to get closer to Taehyung so he nodded his head giving a sly smile at Taehyung.

Mrs. Kim patted her son's shoulder squeezing his shoulder, "He'll definitely do his best to behave and teach you son Physics." Taehyung visibly tensed as he bowed silently agreeing to his mother's words. The Jeons smiled glad they were able to find someone to tutor their son.

Jungkook patted Taehyung's knee the smile still on his face, but this time Taehyung didn't even flinch as his face stayed empty with his mother's hand still squeezing his shoulder.

Mr. Kim suddenly announced, "I think this celebration calls for a toast." He got up from his chair pulling out a bottle of wine. At this point Mrs. Kim's hand left Taehyung's shoulder as she helped her husband fill the glasses with wine. All four adults received a glass of wine and clinked glasses together.

Taehyung and Jungkook were served ice cream and ate as they watched the adults continue their drinks and conversation. By the time it hit nine the Jeon's were tipsy their words slightly slurred as they laughed a little louder than usual. Taehyung and Jungkook watched as maids took the adults to rooms to let themselves rest.

Jungkook smirked, "Guess I'll be spending the night. Care to share you room." Taehyung swallowed his eyes wide, but still headed up stairs nonetheless.

I know it may seem I moving too fast, but don't worry.-lazynim.