Chapter 59

Taehyung's pov| First:

After Kai and Kyungsoo had a talk Kai finally came back. This time he was more distant with me, as if he was almost afraid to touch me. I smile at him trying to make my way to class. I have officially wrapped my mind of what happened on that day. I still like him.

I make my way to class not really caring about the different Kai. As I walk upstairs to physics I remember the feeling I got from looking into Jungkook's eyes. My heart was swelling with happiness. Then it dawns on me that I will be having class with him soon. A small smile spreads as I remember what he said.

When I arrive to the classroom most strays are empty, except for one, Jungkook's. As I make my way over to my seat I notice that it is in fact Jungkook. He has his head down on his arms as if he's fallen asleep. I decide to continue watching him as I wait for class to begin.

Still sleeping he turns his head over to my area. I watch as his lashes fall upon his dark circles, I watch as his lips part letting out inaudible snores and I watch as he looks relaxed while asleep without a single frown on his face. Again a smile appears on my face.

After a while the class starts piling in and I begin to pull out my necessary books and pencils for the course. All students begin to fill up the seats and finally the teacher arrives. Mr. Phys begins to start lecture and I copy down all material I deem important. At the end we receive an assignment that I complete rather quickly.

When I'm finished I turn in the assignment the proceed to my seat where, for the remaining time period, I continue to watch Jungkook quietly. As the time I watch him I feel as if it's only us two. Then I begin to long for him. I begin to long for him to hold me in a small hug.

I want to feel the warmth of his body and, after weeks of not feeling them, I begin to feel the sick tug in my stomach. I begin to feel the horrid itch on my lips. I feel my heart race as I feel like lurching up my breakfast. "Class dismissed!" Mr. Phys yells. The scraping of the chairs on the floor awaken Jungkook for his slumber.

He looks around dazed and confused then hurriedly packs his things. From the looks of it he looks worried. I quickly pack my things and walk over to him. In my hands I have my journal where I took down today's notes. Jungkook looks at me confused then looks back up at me.

I answer, "You may want to use these for the assignment. Anyways I better go." as I try to leave he begins to walk out with me. I avoid his eyes stop afraid of lunging myself towards him. Jungkook responds, "Thanks a lot Tae." I nod not really responding.

As we continue to walk Jungkook decides to step in front of me. I finally look up at him. He avoids all eye contact with me for a moment and as I try to walk past him he grabs my shoulders and pushes me to a wall. Both of his arms are on either side of my torso and I try to sink myself in the wall, slightly uncomfortable with the position.

His deep shade of brown eyes look into mine. Without breaking contact or intensity he utters, "Tae, I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for how I treated you and for only using you. But I promise, promise, that somewhere along that time I actually fell for you."

A small pause, "I do still have feelings for you, Tae. Don't worry though, I'll get over you with time this isn't something I'm trying to do to get you to like me, I just want to admit my feelings and my faults. And if Kai ever hurts you don't hesitate to come to me, I'll put him in his place. I'm real sorry, Tae."

With that said Jungkook looks at me desperately. I want to admit that I still like him, that I haven't stopped thinking about him ever since that day, that I want him to hug me tightly, that I want to feel his lips against mine, that I want to hate him but I can't, that I have cried for days for him, and that I'm just changing to get his attention.

But instead I lightly push him away and say nothing. I continue my walk my tongue tied unable to speak. At this point I'm no the verge of tears. I make it to class, holding in my emotions, how amazing I've become at that.

Ahhh the books coming to an end!!!-lazynim