Chapter 52

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

The morning was calm not much noise as Jungkook looked at the white ceiling. For the first time in his entire life Jungkook wakes up before his alarm.

He hates to wake before his alarm and usually tries to force himself back to sleep, but this time he didn't care. Yesterday night his mind was filled with a certain boy. A boy who no longer showed interest in him.

Now as he lays awake waiting for his alarm to sound his mind his fogs with the face of a certain boy, one facial expression ringing in his mind the most.

The incident with the basketball. Taehyung didn't look back as he watched him walk away.Taehyung didn't even show a hurt expression when he finally noticed Jungkook.

Finally the alarm rings and Jungkook gets out of bed. He slowly does his usually morning routine. When he finishes he gets himself dressed in a baggy hoodie and joggers. He forces on his timberlands and heads out the door.

Downstairs his family waits for Jungkook. When Jungkook spots them he smiles saying a quick morning.

His mother looks at his clothes and realizes the time the boy finally got out. Luckily was able to waste just enough time for his mother not to question his strange, underdressed fashion.

Mrs. Jeon walks up to Jungkook beaming at the boy before saying, "Ok, I know you're bummed that you're failing physics again, but I assure you that it's nothing to worry about."

Mrs. Jeon pauses waiting for a small glimpse of relief in Jungkook's face. Instead of replying Jungkook sighs as he forces yet another smile. Who would've thought smiling actually was a struggle. Jungkook thinks before being pulled out of his thoughts.

"So...I decided to get you a tutor. I figured I'd you really wanted to pass that class it must have been because your grades were interfering with basketball." His mother admits.

Jungkook nods thankful by his mom before leaving. For the rest of the school days he zones out not really paying attention to anything.

His mind ain't focused at all even when females try to get his attention. By now he must have seemed like a zombie that wasn't completely dead from the body, but it's brain was long gone.

After school Jungkook jumps into his basketball uniform sporting the number 8 on his back. As he warms up for practice a tall lean makes makes their way to Jungkook.

"Hey, guppy!" Kai greets cheerily. Jungkook rolls his eye at one, the male who annoys the living hell out of him and two, the irritating nickname.

Jungkook turns to the male a bored look on his face. Kai smiles as she ruffles his hair like a little kids. Jungkook swats his hand away. Kai laughs as be begins, "So I see you moved from guppy to all-star, huh?"

Jungkook gives him a quick nod by simply jutting out his jaw. Again Kai speaks, "Well I still won't stop calling your guppy. Bye guppy!" He waves as she jogs to another one of his friends.

Jungkook's eyebrow twitches as he he feels til he urge to sock the male in the face. But what stops him is another male walking up to him. "Your mom wanted me to be your tutor again so tell me when, where, and what time to meet up."

Jungkook swallows unable to for words as he stares at the beauty before him. The way his red hair falls just above his eye. The way the long sleeved shirt quietly reveals the curvaceous body he really has.

Jungkook looks back up blushing a little realizing he was openly checking Taehyung out. "U-uhm, maybe tomorrow, around four, and at my place?"

Taehyung nods silently agreeing before walking away. Jungkook stares at the male walk away from him. He wants the boy to look back; he wants to see a glimpse of hope that the boy still likes him and nothing happens.

Jungkook goes back to warming up his mind fogged with the beauty that is Kim Taehyung.

I've been hustling. Writing a ton of chapters.-lazynim