Chapter 43

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung made his way to the library emotionally drained and physically exhausted. Today was just filled with pain and all he really wants to do is go home and paint away his feelings.

Today he confronted his bully, he got punched, and finally saw that Jungkook was already moving on. But what did he expect from a guy who was using him since the beginning.

Taehyung sighs as his hand hovers above the library's door handle. "Tae!" a voice booms through the hallway. There he saw Yoongi rushing towards him. Behind Yoongi was a happy Jimin who's face dulled upon seeing Yoongi walking towards Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles at Yoongi. The other embraces the younger male in a warm hug. Taehyung hugs back sniffling a little due to having a huge urge to cry.

He pulls away from the pale male in front of him, "Jimin was about to talk to you. You should go with him." Taehyung says. Yoongi furrows his brows looking behind him only to see an empty hallway.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "He left when he noticed you came to me. Go with him, I wanna see some Yoonmin!" Taehyung teases. Yoongi blushes a bit before clearing his throat, "Jimin will be fine, he's got the rest of the group. How are you holding up?"

Taehyung could tell the male was worried about him, but that was the problem. He didn't want Yoongi to worry about him and lose a potential love life. Jimin always seemed a bit off when Yoongi would hold Taehyung. As said before Taehyung was very observant.

He sighs looking down at the floor to hold back his tears then looks back up, "Yoongi...Jimin may have the rest of the group but that doesn't mean he's fine with them. He would probably prefer your company over theirs. Leave."

Taehyung says his last word sternly signaling to Yoongi that he was being serious. Yoongi nods giving the boy one last hug before officially leaving. Once Yoongi was out of sight Taehyung made his way into the library. He sat at a seat all the way in the back.

He whipps out his book and lunch. As he munched away and reads a small tear escapes past his eye. The warm tear rolls down his cheek down to his chin and finally splashing onto the desk.

Taehyung lowers his head on the table as he begins to sob. The food was bland again. The sky was boring and suddenly everything just seemed boring.

He was back to his old world, back to the world that had nothing but plain, cold days. Taehyung continues to quietly sob into his arm trying his best to not let out a single sound. This day was just horrible. He didn't wan to deal with it anymore.

Alright! Jungkook's an ass and Taehyung is a sweet heart.