Chapter 44

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook tosses his lunch tray on the table. Choi jumps a little startled by the sudden noise and action. Jungkook slumps in his seat as he watches his friends sit at a table further from them.

He was slightly pissed off at Jin and Yoongi for being the main reason for why Taehyung found out about the dare. If it wasn't for them Taehyung wouldn't be away from Jungkook and Jungkook wouldn't be having these weird emotions.

Choi brought him out of his thoughts, "Hey Jungkook, are you sure you're ok? I mean earlier in the day you yelled out 'lunch date!' all while staring at this guy." Choi was genuinely worried for Jungkook making Jungkook feel bad.

Yeah he fooled around with girls and made some cry, but that's because they were practically asking for it most of them cheat on their boyfriends anyway. Jungkook never was the type to make people worry about him. He sighs.

He wants to tell Choi everything, but at the same time can he really trust her? This is the first time they ever meet and she could be a backstabber waiting to get revenge on him because he broke her sisters heart.

Even then he was spilling everything to her, "No, I'm not ok. Honestly, this guy, his name's Taehyung, I was using him for a dare," Choi interrupts him with her comment of 'prick' which Jungkook nods to as he begins to pick his food.

There was something about Choi that he felt a comfort from, like he could trust her with anything and not feel gross about what she says. "Well he found out that I was using him for a dare so now our whole fake dating thing is over." Jungkook stays quiet. Choi nods her head then queries, "Is that all? What makes you feel so down? If you're already used to hurting people why do you care so much now?"

Jungkook sighs, "That's the thing. I keep remembering how hurt he looked. He texted me he didn't want to talk to me any more and that just hurt me in a weird way."

Jungkook pauses, "I-I feel horrible for what I did to him and maybe even miss him. Just last Saturday I was bored out of my mind from not even texting him when I usually would just to tease him. Then I didn't and it was strange."

Choi stays silent taking in the information Jungkook was spewing to her. When he finished Choi thought carefully, "Have you ever liked a guy?" Jungkook shakes his head as a reply, "Ok, then maybe you like him." Choi confesses.

Jungkook shakes his head. No there was no way Jungkook could like a guy! He's never found a guy attractive and Taehyung was not attractive at all! There was no way in hell he was attracted to a male named Kim Taehyung!

Choi rolls her eyes, "Ok how would your heart feel when you liked a girl?" Jungkook thinks about this carefully, "It would bear really fast." Choi continues, "Then when you had a girl friend did you always want to kiss her, hold her hand, and get jealous when a guy looked at her?"

Jungkook thought back to his previous girlfriends he was never the type to want to commit, but he did enjoy the times he spent with them and would often times care about them. "Yes" Jungkook replies.

"Did you feel any of that for Taehyung?" Choi asks. She looks at Jungkook reading his facial expression to see if he was going to try and weasel his way out of it. Instead she got a whispered reply, "Yes."

Choi nods her head glad to see that Jungkook was slowly catching on to his own feelings. It was true Jungkook was finally realizing he actually liked Taehyung, he liked the way the boy smiled at him, he liked how the boy was so cheerful, and he misses him so much.

But he hurt the kid. He hurt the person he cares for like always. His past relationships he either forgot something important, or he just stopped paying attention to the girls.

After having gone through so many break ups he didn't wan to commit anymore. Once again Jungkook slumps down in his chair. "He definitely hates me now." Choi leans forward, "Maybe he doesn't. I mean if you give yourself a chance and try for him you might actually win."

Jungkook nods. He was able to get his feelings confronted with a total stranger. A stranger he met just this morning who he was trying to flirt with. Jungkook was really thankful for Choi. Although her words were very comforting he would definitely not try to get Taehyung back. He's learned from experience that they never want back someone who was as disgusting as he was.

Okkkkkkk Jungkook now knows his feelings BUT he decides to not chase after Taehyung. Byeeeee-lazynim