Chapter 24

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

Jin called out for the boy as soon as Jungkook entered the school gates. With a smile and a wave Jungkook greeted the elder. Jin greeted back just as friendly before asking, "So you really want Taehyung to be your boyfriend?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the sudden question. Still he responded, "Yeah definitely. You seen him yesterday no? He was innocent." That's all Jungkook needed for his plan to go into action.

He needed to get an innocent boy and steal his virginity. Whether he hurts Taehyung he didn't really care. He wasn't gay after all. Beside him Jin sighs a slight sound of annoyance.

Jungkook figures as much that Jin would be wary of the other boy's feelings. Jungkook patted his friends back, "Listen Jin, I won't be a total d¡ck when I break up with him. I'll break up with him two weeks after."

Jungkook knew Jin was kind hearted compared to the rest of his friends, so he tried to ease the boy a little more. Jin simply nods his head too tired to say anymore. As Jungkook left to enter his physics class he noticed the blonde headed boy again.

The classroom was empty and all students were packed in the lunch area trying to scarf down their meals. Not even the teacher was in the room. With a smirk on his face Jungkook walks up to Taehyung.

The blonde haired boy looks up at the latter a small smile forming on his face. A shiny coat lathers the boy's lips making them look appetizing. One final look around Jungkook crashes his lips against Taehyung's.

The other boy is shocked as he inhales sharply his mouth stuttering to move. But that is soon replaced as Jungkook works his mouth on the boy. He sucks the latter's bottom lip in between his lips nibbling slightly. With the flick of his tongue he wets Taehyung's lips.

A hand snakes to the back of his head his hair being tugged. Jungkook's tongue continues to prod at Taehyung's lips tasting the shiny coat on the latter's lips.

He pulls back at the taste. Artificial cherry. One thing Jungkook hated most was the taste of artificial cherry and the fact that it was lip balm and artificial cherry irked the hell out of him.

However, this time the taste of artificial cherry didn't suck all that bad. A tingling sensation ran over his lips as he tasted the artificial cherry. Finally he looks at Taehyung who looks like a mess. Parts of his hair were sticking out in places, his cheeks were red, and his lips were swollen and red.

Another taste of artificial cherry wouldn't hurt, right? Jungkook thought as he dived down to kiss the male again. Long lashes brushed against his cheek as he tilted Taehyung's head to the side wanting to get a better taste of the male.

Taehyung's hand wrapped around his hair tugging at the brunette strands every now and then. Oh the way Taehyung's wet lips felt as Jungkook swipes yet another eager tongue asking for the boy's permission. Deciding he was tired of asking Jungkook tried to pry the boy's mouth open, but Taehyung pulled away.

Jungkook was confused as he let himself plop down on the chair next to Taehyung. Mr. Phys walked through the door placing his books and papers on the desk. Students began to pile up into the classroom.

Jungkook's eye brow twitched at the corner as he felt irked by the students and teacher disrupting his steamy session with the older male. He scoffed and looked over at the erotic looking Taehyung. Still his cheeks were red, his lips were swollen, and his hair was a mess. Taehyung patted his hair down with his hands.

Terrible. Terrible make out scene. I'm sorry I can't write these types of scenes good 😭-lazynim