Chapter 20

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung was sat on his bedroom floor a canvas laying flat in front of him and a paintbrush in his right hand. He was concentrated on correctly painting in the sketch on the canvas. He wanted every stroke to be perfect, every color to go in order, and he wanted it to show the emotions he felt along with the original painters emotions.

Yet, no matter how hard Taehyung tried to concentrate on the canvas at hand his mind replayed the words. Those simple rush said words. It had been three days since Jungkook had asked Taehyung to be his boyfriend. Even so those three words wreaked havoc on his mind.

When Jungkook asked Taehyung didn't reply. He froze on the spot his mind completely blank. With a fast beating heart and a red face Taehyung decided to push the boy away and head to his first class. For the rest of that day Taehyung avoided any conversation with Jungkook and having been in completely different sections he was able to avoid the boy easier.

It's not that Taehyung didn't want to be Jungkook's boyfriend it's just that it happened so suddenly. It happened a little too quickly that the fact that Jungkook, muscular, perfect smile, well shaped nose, cute lips, and beautiful doe eyes scared Taehyung of the fact that it could all go wrong.

Tired of his running mind Taehyung let's his back fall on the marble floor. His thin white shirt allowed for the coldness of the floor to seep to his skin. The cold caressed his back, gently running its finger nails down his spine.

Then a flashback ran through his mind. The memory happens so fast it made his head swivel. He could feel bile building up in the back of his throat and he rushed to the bathroom. All of his dinner lay in chunks in the toilet bowl.

Using the back of his hand he wiped away the excess vomit. With trembling legs Taehyung got up and started to work on the painting again his mind filled with pain.

He remembers. He remembers how his flesh pressed against the cold floor. He remembers how the warmth of the liquid ran down horizontally. He remembers how soaked his sweater became. He remembers the taunt of red tincture.

Since then he's vowed to never do it again. He's made a promise to himself that he will never cause such pain to himself again. And with these thoughts, feelings, and promise in mind Taehyung's hand began to work faster.

Each paint stroke landed perfectly. Each color pertaining a large amount of painful emotions. When he finished the painting it looked beautiful; however, as he looked at it his face turned into that of a grimace. It was no surprise that he didn't like the piece. Taehyung's never been fond of his own art work.

With a sigh Taehyung got off the floor and slipped under his covers deciding to sleep. In the morning if the painting was gone then it was gone, but if otherwise he would recreate the artwork until his hands bled.

Err. Taehyung did something bad, but that will come out in a later chapter. -lazynim