Chapter 15

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung sat on his bed Indian style. He had been looking at the land door for the last two hours. His heart was in his throat and his eyes burned from dryness. No matter how hard he tried Taehyung could not force his eyes to close for even a second. He was afraid of what could happen in the little time he took to blink.

Taehyung hates this fear he had he wished he was a little stronger. The sound of heels clacking against marble floor sent a cold shiver down his spine. Beads of sweat began to accumulate at the temples of his forehead. Using the back of his hand he wiped the sweat off with his sweater.

He gulped down the ball of saliva, but if wouldn't budge. The door opened quickly a monotone faced Mrs. Kim standing at the doorway. Taehyung's eyes vibrated him fear as his hands shook violently. "Draw this. And finish it by tomorrow I want people to be impressed. In your closet is a canvas and a box of paints and brushes." that was all Mrs. Kim said before leaving her son alone.

Taehyung released a heavy breath he had been holding in since she walked to him. Finally it I felt like he was able to breathe again his lungs didn't feel tight and his hands shaking had decreased. He swallowed the ball of saliva easily as another shaky breath escaped past his lips.

Finally calm he looked down at the paper. It was a man in a coat with a cane at his side. He was standing atop a boulder of rocks. Before him lay cast fog covering everything below it only revealing the tops of other boulders. "Wander above the sea of fog." escaped past Taehyung's lips.

This was a very famous painting that not many people really understood. They simply thought it was a man looking at what lies a head of him. Truly this was a sad piece. The piece was simply of a man looking beyond the vast expanse that lies before him. He is alone stuck in his thoughts.

He looks at the horizon reflecting on his life. Most people would think it was not something sad since they don't know much about the artist. It was Caspar David Friedrich, he suffered from major depressive disorder. His mind could often get consumed by dark thoughts. Taehyung swallowed as he looked at the painting.

He quickly got off his bed and made his way to his closet. There he saw a twelve by eighteen inch canvas beside a box of paintbrushes and paint. He pulled out the canvas leaving the medium behind. He grabbed a pencil from his desk and began to lightly mark the canvas.

Taehyung wasn't confident in his art, he neve has been so he made sure that every streak of gray would be perfect. He spent roughly four hours simply doing the sketch by the time he finished it his clock red 3:00 am. He sighed as he looked at his painting the sketch would suffice. Taehyung took hold of the painting and carefully placed it into his closet. His parents would have to wait a little longer.

Still as he laid in bed his mind dreaded having to arrive to school the next day. He didn't want to see him, he didn't want to have him ask questions, and most definitely didn't want him digging into his personal life.

You guys every painter literally suffered from depression. :/-lazynim