Chapter 41

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung was back in school. For a majority of his weeks Shownu was able to protect him from kihyun and Jooheon, but Taehyung knew that at one point Shownu wouldn't be able to protect him. That point was today.

All of last week and the weekend Taehyung tried to forget about Jungkook. Tried to forget that he was played as a dare and not taken seriously. At the moment he had a lot to put up with so now with Jooheon and Kihyun coming into play he was going to definitely suffer much more.

As soon as Taehyung made it onto school property he was pushed to the dirt. The soil filled with rocks scrapes against his palms tearing the skin. Taehyung winces as his knees hit the hard ground as well. This would definitely leave wounds.

Jooheon appears before his eyes. He bends down to eye level and grips at Taehyung's face.

Taehyung sighs already tired of so much. "Hey~" Jooheon eerily greets. Taehyung frowns at the male who gets up. For a brief moment Taehyung thought he was spared.

For a brief moment Taehyung thought something good was going to happen. Finally, after days on end of mental abuse from his family, the feeling of being alone and disgusting, the feeling of being an outcast and different, finally, after having to deal with the constant thought of Jungkook using him Taehyung was going to be spared.

Or so he thought.

Immediately Kihyun pulls Taehyung off the ground pulling the boy inside the school. Jooheon leads as Shownu walks behind head hung low. Taehyung could tell Shownu was upset this morning.

They dragged Taehyung into a room locking the door. Taehyung is thrown on the ground. Jooheon steps forward, "Hey lover boy, you feel like kissing me?"

No, Taehyung didn't feel like kissing him. His lips were plump, curves in all the right places, and pink, but Taehyung didn't want them. Taehyung wants Jungkook's thin pink lips. He wants to feel how warm and enticing they are.

Taehyung misses Jungkook in general. The thought of missing a person who played with his feelings for his own selfish benefit struck Taehyung deeply.

Jooheon spoke again, "Kiss. Me." He stated. Taehyung tired of thinking of Jungkook and wanting to find a way to rid his mind kisses Jooheon.

He pushes his lips agains the other's. With all the force he could muster he kissed deeply and roughly. Jooheon kisses back with fervor. He licks the bottom of Taehyung's lip then slides his tongue in. Their kiss is sloppy as Taehyung begins to tear up from the pain.

His lungs lack oxygen, but at this moment Taehyung doesn't care. Then he opens his eyes only to see a saddened Shownu in the corner. Shownu looks away clear pain on his features.

Taehyung pushes Shownu and stands up, "Can't you see your gay! You. Like. Men! Now you're hurting Shownu just because you can't accept your feelings!" Taehyung has definitely lost his mind.

He kissed his bully, pushed him, and now was yelling to him on how gay he was. Even so, Taehyung wasn't going to stop he felt enough pain already and didn't care to feel anymore. In this current time he was, numb.

"He cares about you more than anyone! If he can't accept his feelings then you should just leave him Shownu! Why waste your time on a guy who only cares about himself and not you?" Taehyung continues yelling trying to get his point across.

He kneels down eye level with Jooheon, "If your parents don't like you being gay then just leave them! If they truly loved you you wouldn't be kicked out or abused. But no! Instead you throw Shownu away for your own selfish benefit! You try to save yourslef by hurting Shownu!"

At this point Jooheon was bawling he was beginning to sob, yet that didn't stop Taehyung, "Are you sure you even love Shownu!?" Jooheon screams out, "Yes! I love him! But what does that have to do with you, huh?"

Jooheon threw a punch at Taehyung. Taehyung fell to the floor his lips ripped as blood pools out. Shownu rushes to Jooheon calming him down. Kihyun also joins as Jooheon and Shownu fall down together.

Taehyung grabs his bag and leaves. He heads to class not even caring that he was late. He just wants to sit down.

It's 3:25 in the morning so it's practically Monday. Soooo.....- lazynim