Chapter 28

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook and his group were staying after school. Yoongi Namjoon and Jungkook stayed for basketball practice. Hoseok stayed to speak with army. And Jin and Jimin both stayed for extra credit for art.

Once the group was back together they all headed out of the school gates. Each separated into three trying to have a conversation. As they were outside of the school gates they saw a blushing Shownu and Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrow. The rest of the group looks over at the pair in front. They all stay quiet watching what's going on between the pair. Their mouths were moving, but we'd both staying still.

Soon enough Shownu leans forward and kisses Taehyung. Gasps from the people in the back can be heard. Jungkook scoffs his tongue priding at his cheek. Still none of them move they continue to watch.

It was less of them being stunned in place and more on them wanting to see if Taehyung will kiss back. Again Shownu leans in for another kiss this time moving his lips.

Taehyung's eyes are wide as he stiffens. Another scoff from Jungkook as he begins to chew his cheek. Now Jungkook has enough. He begins to walks as he looks at Taehyung and Shownu.

Shownu places his head on Taehyung and they hug one another. Finally at their side Jungkook tugs Taehyung away from Shownu. Jungkook gives a vindictive look at Taehyung who looks back at him surprised.

Jungkook looks at Shownu his fist curled into a tight ball. He's about to strike the male in the face, but Taehyung blocks him. Jungkook looks at the boy who's arms are spread out. Taehyung says, "He-he did nothing wrong!"

For the second time that day, this was the last straw. Sure it was weird that his heart clenched at the sight of Taehyung kissing someone else. He was also surprised he felt aflame at the sight as well.

Jungkook dragged Taehyung away gripping the boy's wrist. Taehyung kept asking where Jungkook was taking him, but the other decided to stay quiet. When they got in the car Jungkook pushed Taehyung into the passenger seat of his car.

Hurriedly Jungkook walks over to the drivers seat. He starts the car a baffled Taehyung looking at him. "Jungkook someone's coming for me." Jungkook sternly said, "tell them not to pick you up."

They continue, the drive being silent. Jungkook grips at the wheel his index finger tapping impatiently on the wheel as they wait at a red light. When it turns green Jungkook presses the gas.

He wanted to arrive to his empty house quickly. He wanted to show Taehyung his skills. I can't lose my dare. The two arrive at Jungkook's house.

Jungkook opens the car door and opens Taehyung's pulling the boy out harshly. He bursts through his front door and immediately walks to his bedroom. Having the house to himself he doesn't hold back.

He pushes Taehyung up against a wall. Taehyung has fear and question in his eyes. Jungkook's eyes glow with antipcipation.

He leans down kissing Taehyung. At first the kiss is soft, but soon annoyance strikes him and he kisses more roughly. He feels Taehyung's eyelashes against his cheek. Jungkook moves his lips with Taehyung's their movements in sync.

Jungkook sucks on Taehyung's bottom lip chewing at the flesh. Instead of asking for permission Jungkook snakes a hand to Taehyung's back pressing the boy's body against his.

Taehyung gasps allowing Jungkook entrance. Jungkook's tongue makes its way into Taehyung's mouth. The wet muscle glides across the boy's tongue. A soft moan escapes the latter's lips. A sly hand snakes its way under Taehyung's shirt caressing the supple skin.

Taehyung's skin is soft against Jungkook's rough hand. Each time Jungkook's tongue touches Taehyung's a moan escapes from the boy. Taehyung grips at Jungkook's hair tugging the strands. Tired of kissing his lips Jungkook moves to Taehyung's neck.

He leaves light feathery kisses. His lips roam for the spot. As his lips kiss the back of Taehyung's ear he feels the boy shiver. A smirk spreads across Jungkook's lips.

He sucks on the skin his teeth grazing the flesh every now and then. Jungkook can feel Taehyung weaken as his breathing slows down. Jungkook's knee slips between Taehyung's thigh rubbing it against the boy's crotch.

Taehyung whimpers his hands shaking on Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook continues biting and sucking on the skin of Taehyung's neck. The sounds coming out of the boy's mouth send a new sensation through Jungkook's body.

He begins to grind his hips on Taehyung his knee roughly rubbing against Taehyung. Both boy's dry hump as Jungkook's head falls on Taehyung's shoulder.

His lips continue to work their way on Taehyung's neck. His hands rub the boy's body sensually touching his warm skin. Jungkook thrusts his hips deeper into Taehyung. Once again his knee rubs harder on the boy.

Reaching their limit Jungkook grips Taehyung's hips his fingers digging into the boy. Taehyung's mouthy opens a lewd sound escaping, "A-ah~". With one more push of the hips Jungkook grunts.

They both heave our heavily. Taehyung weakens. Jungkook looks at Taehyung his voice is deep as he warns, "Know who you belong to, little kitty."

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! That sucked so bad also I'm kinda feeling a little sad so two updates 😭-lazynim