Chapter 31

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

After the awkward incident at Jungook's house Taehyung's refused doing such matters with the boy. Every time they were even close to doing something like that he would imagine Jungkook's brother barging in on them.

Even now a dust of pink shades his cheeks from the simple thought of it. Today he had no classes with Jungkook so that brought the boy's mood down a bit. He really wanted to see the younger male.

Taehyung chews his lip as he enters his art class. Art was Taehyung's fun class of the day. He had just finished English, and AP calculus. Now it was time for art.

He sat down at a desk in the far right corner beside a window. Taehyung loves this seat because he often got a good view of the garden a neighboring old lady grew.

A small bird flew around. It was fascinating and Taehyung quickly took a picture wanting to draw it a little later.

As Taehyung looked at the picture a sudden arm wrapped around his waist. With a jolt Taehyung turned to look at the owner of said arm. A smiling Yoongi beamed his gummy smile at the boy.

Surprising Taehyung smiled back just as brightly. The boy's smile was contagious. "Taehyungie, this your class?" Yoongi questions the boy. Taehyung nods. "Why are you here?" Taehyung asks.

"Got some work to grab. Me, Kook, and Jimin." Yoongi says casually leaning up against the wall. By now he released his grip from Taehyung's waist.

The mention of Jungkook had Taehyung already looking at the door. He wanted to see the bunny boy even for just a little. Yoongi chuckled behind him as he wrapped both arms around Taehyung's shoulders.

He questions, "You that eager to see him?" Taehyung nods shyly. For some odd reason he felt he could be truthful with Yoongi. Soon a tall bunny toothed boy and small cute boy enters the room.

Taehyung perks up grabbing Yoongi's arms from nearly falling off his seat. Jimin looks over at them a frown on his face, but then looks to Jungkook. He tells him something causing the latter to look in Taehyung's direction.

The two stride over waiving hi. Taehyung waves back a smile on his lips. "Yoongi let the boy breathe." Jimin says trying to pry the older off. Yoongi shrugs his shoulders, "Do you mind Taehyungie?"

Taehyung shakes his head comfortable in the older-brother warmth Yoongi provides. Jungkook reaches a hand out pinching Taehyung's cheek in a quiet voice he states, "You're supposed to say yes, you're making me jealous."

Taehyung blushes a fiery red as he rubs the cheek Jungkook pinched. The class was fairly empty just the four boys, and three other students. Two of the students were making out while the third one was drooling all over his homework assignment.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung surprising the boy. Again another dust of pink falls over the boy's cheeks. Jungkook licks Taehyung's bottom lip once before pulling away.

Jungkook says, "That artificial cherry lip balm really is your favorite, huh?" Jimin give him a confused look, "I though you hated artificial cherry, even more when it's a lip product."

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who shrugged nonchalantly, "I've grown a liking to it." Jimin raises a brow at him and Yoongi adds, "Jimin, people can change likes if they want. You trying to fight Kook on this?"

Jimin rolls his eyes waving goodbye to the boys as he made his way to the teacher. Jungkook waved bye as well and Yoongi said a verbal goodbye. Things felt a little tense a moment ago. Taehyung thought.

That's cause you got the attention of the guy Jimin likes! -lazynim