Chapter 56

Jungkook's pov | First:

I'm laying in bed scrolling through Instagram. There were multiple videos of people being happy with their significant other making me cringe. It's not Valentine's Day so why the hell are there so many posts on things like this?

I decide I've had enough happy couples and toss my phone to the side. I sigh as I once again stare at a blank ceiling. There's nothing for me to do today. Junghyun is gone to band practice and mom and dad are on a date.

I look over to the clock on my Bessie table the big white numbers displaying 11:30. It was one of those sad nights. I look back at the ceiling as flashbacks of Taehyung appear. The way his smile was the way he would look when he was interested in the guy's stories.

I'm pulled back to reality when my phone goes off. I reach for my phone taking a look at the caller ID. It read Yoongi. I decided I didn't want to talk and pressed the decline button.

This would send him the message that I wasn't in the mood to talk, but he called back. Usually when I would decline he wouldn't call a second time. I answered this time.

His voice rang out a question from the other end, "Kook, do you really like Taehyung?" I was surprised at the fact that he asked me this question. I finally answer, "Yes, I know it's stupid, I know that it's too late so I'll just give up."

Yoongi sighs from the other end. I know he's stressed. He cares a lot about his friends. I know he wants Taehyung to be happy, but at the same time would want me to be happy.

I decide to ease off his internal battle, "Listen Yoongi, take care of Taehyung make sure he's happy. All I care about is that he's happy, if he wants Kai then make sure to put Kai in his place if he ever hurts Taehyung."

I can hear shuffling on the other end as he whispers a quick 'repeat it again' before I hear more shuffling. "Yes, I like Taehyung, but that doesn't mean I want him to be mine. If he is happy with Kai then Kai it is. All I need you to do is protect him, make sure he's happy, and if Kai ever gets out of hand put him in his place."

I sigh before continuing, "I, I just really want Tae to be happy. I wasn't able to make him happy and I'm happy he made a change and didn't cry over an asshole like me. Yoongi I...love Taehyung so make sure he's happy to keep me happy, alright?"

It was silent on the other end. Knowing Yoongi he silently agreed with me. I know if I leave Taehyung to Yoongi, Yoongi will make sure he's safe and happy. I hang the phone up before laying back in bed.

The night would be long since I deeply miss Taehyung now that I spoke my feelings about him.

Damn. Kook's got it bad-lazynim