Chapter 18

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

The two boy's laughed quietly as they sat in the janitors closet trying to be as quiet as possible. They were sitting Indian style in front of each other their knees touching as they tried to calm their laughter. Taehyung watched as Hyungwon moved his hair from his eyes brushing his hand through his hair.

Hyungwon stares at Taehyung a smile on his face. Taehyung couldn't keep his eyes off of Hyungwon's lips, but he was glad he was able to hold back this far. For once in a long time Taehyung felt normal, happy even from the fact that he was holding back so strongly.

"Do you want to kiss?" Hyungwon asked causing Taehyung to look at him wide eyed. A sick feeling began to stir in his stomach as he looked at Hyungwon's face. He felt his blood run down his face. Hyungwon scratches the back of his neck, "I'm really sorry, that was too forward. I just saw that you kept staring at my lips and thought maybe you would feel ok kissing me."

Taehyung shook his head as he tried to find words to express how much he wanted to kiss the other. Yet the simple fact that the latter was eager to kiss Taehyung prevented him from being able to even form a simple sentence let alone say a simple word. So without saying a word Taehyung nods his head slowly.

Hyungwon nods his head slowly approaching Taehyung. They stay a few inches apart before finally locking lips. Taehyung feels the smooth soft lips of the other. He kisses the latter a little stronger wanting to feel his lips closer.

Hyungwon's hand snakes its way to the back of Taehyung's neck pulling the other in for a deeper kiss. His tongue swipes across the boy's bottom lip asking for permission. With granted entrance the wet muscle expertly works its way around Taehyung's mouth. Ever crevice being worked and touched.

The taste of pineapple cake from the other's mouth and Taehyung found it pleasing. Soon there was more fever in the kiss as Hyungwon worked his lips down to Taehyung's neck. Soft kisses are placed at the flesh the temptation of biting pulling at the lips.

Taehyung's back is pressed against the wall of the janitor's closet as one of Hyungwon's knees slides between the other's thighs. Taehyung grips at Hyungwon's hair wanting, no needing for the other to bite at his sensitive skin.

With one harsh tug of hair Hyungwon's teeth clamp down on Taehyung's neck a meek growl escaping the back of his throat. Taehyung sighs as he finally gets the feeling of teeth grazing his skin. His hair is a mess and his breathing is ragged.

Hyungwon continues his work opening up Taehyung's shirt and slowly working his way down to the latter's pants. A rattle can be heard, but Taehyung is too blissed to think properly. Then in came a derisive tone, "Well, well, well what do we have here?"

Taehyung is pulled out of his blissful state as he looks at Jooheon with terrified eyes. Two of the three males laugh at Taehyung's state. Hyungwon gathers himself up as he snatches a phone that was hidden behind a bottle of floor wax.

Taehyung watched as the male hands the phone to the leader and gets handed a wad of cash. Taehyung wants to throw up the acrid taste of pineapple still stuck on his lips. Jooheon taps on the phone screen revealing a video with Taehyung's face and the back of a males head.

Jooheon stoops low pressing play on the video giving Taehyung a full display of the screen. With a phlegmatic state Taehyung watches himself uncurl in a needy manner in the video. He watches as he eagerly kisses the other male desperate as a starved lion.

Taehyung watches his pathetic state as he tears up. Overwhelmed with chargin Taehyung slaps the phone away from the male grabbing his bag and dashing out of the door. He runs for dear life as he tries his best to feel numb.

The video showed how desperate he was to kiss how eager he was to give himself to someone he met just a few hours. With burning eyes filled with salty tears he runs until his lungs hurt. He runs until his knees feel weak and his chest compressed harshly as it tries to take in the cold air.

Soon he is at his house door. Taehyung opens the doors to his house rushing to his room. When he arrives there he tosses his bag to the floor and locks himself behind the wooden door.

His safest place is his room, here no one can hurt him or see his horrible state. Flashbacks of the video begin to form at the pit of his mind each becoming immensely vexatious.

Having enough with the humiliation Taehyung tears at his lips. His finger nails grip at pieces of his lips skin pry each off harshly. With each tug and pull a new piece of skin is ripped off. Taehyung continues to pull at his love skin ripping it off the flesh completely. Blood begins to pool at each section tinting his nails a shade of red.

With one last rip that leaves a harsh sting to his entire body Taehyung falls back in his bed. He bawls into his pillow bellowing our his sorrow and embarrassment into the thin fabric soaking the once dry material. I hate it. I hate. It.

Guys I ded. I got French toast-lazynim.