Chapter 47

Taehyung's pov| First:

I walk into school not really caring what was going to happen. If I got thrown to the ground again I wouldn't care, if my clothes got dirtied or cut I wouldn't care, if I got looked at dirty I wouldn't care, I just don't care.

When I enter people began whispering. All eyes were on me. I smiled at some of the girls who greeted me and smiled at the boys who winked.

The students at this school sure were confident. I made my way to my locker opening it with ease as I took out my books and shoved them into my bag.

Jin approaches me first greeting me shock on his face. I wouldn't be surprised that he was shocked. I completely changed myself in just a day. Still that day was enough to destroy any person.

I smile at Jin along with Yoongi. I was surprised that the entire group also complemented me on my new look. As I look around at all the people I stare at Jungkook. We lock eyes for a brief moment and I simply smile.

It wasn't a happy smile or an awkward smile it was a simple hey type of smile that says 'oh and hi to you too, I guess'.

I walk away to my class not really desiring to have conversation with him. As I made my way up to my class. I stared off with English class. All of my fellows peers eyes were on me. For a brief moment, just for a single second, I began to care of what they thought.

I sigh as I walk over to my desk tossing my book down onto the table. If they dislike the way that I'm dressed then that's fine. At this point none of them cared about me before so why should I care about them?

I pull out my journal and pencil ready to take down my daily notes when a male sinks down beside the table next to me. He greets me, "Hey my name's Kai." I smile at him just too plain tired.

He nods his head and looks to the front. I sigh feeling bad and turn to him sticking my hand out, "Hi I'm Taehyung." Kai smiles shaking my hand. Kai admits, "I think you look pretty nice. Would you maybe want to have lunch with me?"

I think about his request for a second. I would rather be in the library reading a book and enjoying my meal. I would prefer that over a loud, weird smelling cafeteria that held the guy who broke my heart and all his friends.

I would prefer that but what came out of my mouth was completely different, "Yeah, sure I would like that." Kai smiles giving a small fist bump to a saddened shorter male. I turn back to the front class already beginning.

Today would definitely be a strange day.

I'm hella sleepy you guys!!!! Don't know if any of this makes sense but oh whale!!!! -lazynim