Chapter 16

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

Their cold hands wrapped around Jungkook's neck lacing their fingers through the hair on the back of his head. There was the taste of vanilla and mint on his tongue as it swiped at the bottom of their lip.

Jungkook's sly hand crawled up their shirt feeling the curves of their body, their warm skin sent small electric shocks to his finger tips. His lips trailed down their supple neck licking and biting at every contact.

Jungkook heaved out heavy breaths pulling away from the person. He looked down at then saw Taehyung.

Jungkook swung himself off his bed his face slick with sweat. A drop of sweat rolled down his chin to his neck. Short harsh breaths escaped past his lips. He rubbed his face with his hands trying to calm himself from the dream.

Ever since the kiss Jungkook couldn't get the boy out of his head and these dreams kept reoccurring. It was beginning to scare him how often these dreams occurred and how erotic they would become in the next dream. With a nice glass of water in his system he headed back to bed.

•••

"Kook! Wait up!" Namjoon called as he jogged over to his friend. Jungkook gave him a small smile landing a perfect high five once he's caught up. They continue to walk to the school's entrance. Namjoon speaks up, "So, how's it going with your dare?"

Jungkook chewed the inside of his cheek his mind immediately trailing back to the kiss. He was lost in thought but the repeated snapping of Namjoon's fingers brought him back to reality. Jungkook looked at Namjoon a little dazed but then replied, "Oh, that, yeah it's going good. What about you?"

Namjoon smirked at the boy, "Not a single male in sight." The smirk was completely gone after he answered. Jungkook chuckled as he patted his friend's back for comfort. As he was comforting his friend Jungkook notice of a certain blonde head of hair.

His mouth suddenly felt dry and he left Namjoon without a word. His feet took him to the boy stopping right in front of him. Jungkook, for once in his life, was left speechless. His mouth opened and closed like a fish as the blonde headed boy stared at him with wide eyes.

The only thing that snapped Jungkook out of his speechless state was when Taehyung tried to squirm his way around the boy. Not wanting to let the boy slip he grabbed him by his bicep and pulled him into the bathroom and into a stall.

Taehyung was tossed on the toilet an angered yet scared expression on his features. Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair trying to calm himself down and show that this kiss was not something that had him thinking of the boy day and night.

"Hey, alright! Why did you kiss me? You got feelings for me!? Don't lie!" Jungkook neared Taehyung his face only inches away. He could feel the older's panicked breaths hit his lips. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook's lips then up his face covered in complete panic as he tried his best to create som space.

"Personal space please!" he screeched as he noticed Jungkook getting closer. Jungkook was still close determined to get an answer from the boy, "Not until you answer the question." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he harshly pushed Jungkook just enough to make the boy stumble back a bit. "It was the heat of the moment, geez" Taehyung said before leaving Jungkook in the stall alone.

Jungkook rubbed his face as he sat down on the toilet. This was definitely his ticket to losing the only innocent boy who's virginity he could take. Damn it Taehyung!

I was taking a phat shat! And my sister busted through the door-lazynim