Chapter 9

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung chewed on his raw finger nails the skin just below the nail coming into view. After Taehyung greeted the Jeon's his parents gave him a warning glare to keep himself tamed. His body curved as he felt eyes peering at him.

It was currently just him and Jungkook in the living room. Neither boy sat down on the comfortable couch and decided standing was the best option. Taehyung leaned against the frame of the couch while Jungkook leaned against the couch across from him.

Jungkook cleared his throat catching Taehyung's attention. When Taehyung looked up he saw a smile spread across Jungkook's lips, "Glad to finally have caught your attention." Jungkook watched Taehyung's living room then added, "You've got a nice house. So, you're the son of my dad's friend." Taehyung nodded finding it odd that Jungkook brought up this topic.

"Well, I guess we'll be seeing more of each other then, so how about we get to know each other. Ask me a question." The demand was strange to Taehyung, but he thought of a question nonetheless. Taehyung wasn't too eager to get into deep conversation so he asked a simple question, "Um...what's your favorite color?"

A deep chuckles passed through Jungkook causing a small shiver to run down Taehyung's spine. He visibly shook slightly as his breath hitched at the back of his throat quietly. Jungkook answered, "Black, what's yours?" Taehyung nodded his head and replied, "Grey." Jungkook took a small step forward, "What's your favorite subject?" Taehyung answered, "Physics, you?"

Jungkook shrugged replying, "I don't have a favorite subject, but I do like basketball." Taehyung nodded then Jungkook took two steps forward. Part of Taehyung was a little weirded out by the fact that he was getting closer, but didn't really mind it. He dug into his head to find a question that wasn't personal and just simple to reply to.

"Have you ever dated anyone?" Jungkook suddenly queried catching Taehyung off guard. This was a personal question, but not too personal so Taehyung felt it was fine answering it, "No, you?" Jungkook nodded as his response. Jungkook asked another personal question, "So you haven't had a first kiss?" Taehyung gulped at this question.

Of course he's had a first kiss, multiple first kisses at that, but how the hell was he supposed to answer this question if his previous one was asking about his past relationships, which were non existent at that. Taehyung nodded his head then asked, "Obviously you've had yours, so what's you favorite number?"

Taehyung tried to change the subject so Jungkook wouldn't question him about his strange answers and start digging into his personal life. Jungkook took a few more steps closer the gap between them closing and once again Taehyung gulped. Jungkook queried, "So you've had a first kiss, but not a relationship?"

Taehyung nodded as he watched Jungkook near his head tilting backwards to look up at Jungkook due to their height difference. Taehyung squirmed a little, but Jungkook places both his arms on either side of Taehyung trapping him.

Their faces were mere centimeters apart and Taehyung could feel Jungkook's breath fan over his lips. The warm breath gently glided over his upper and bottom lip as Jungkook sultrily spoke out, "So they wanted to go at it then ditch?"

Taehyung shook his head too afraid to speak as Jungkook's dark eyes peered at him. His stomach fluttered with butterflies and his palms began to sweat. Then as if being kicked in the face his stomach began to twitch with desire. His heart raced in its confinement as his body felt the urge to lunge forward as if it was an itch that only was scratched by having his body pressed against Jungkook's.

Then the sick itch at his lips began and Taehyung knew his basorexia was getting the better of him. "No, we just kissed and that was it." Taehyung said his voice sounding shaky from the sick temptation.

Taehyung tried to avoid any eye contact with Jungkook as his eyes tried to roam the living room, but it proved to be difficult as Jungkook's deep stare was intense. Taehyung watched as Jungkook looked down at his lips. He gulped his mouth opening a slight bit as he licked his dry lips. "Boys the food is ready!" Mrs. Jeon entered causing Jungkook to pull away from Taehyung.

Taehyung let out a deep breath he didn't realize he was holding as he hurriedly got off the couch and rushed to the dinning area. He did his best in avoiding eye contact with Jungkook who trailed behind him to the dinning area. There he saw his parents and the Jeons seated leaving two empty chairs beside each other. Taehyung quickly sat down.

Sorry guys I was busy with school:/-lazynim.