Chapter 54

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook has long ago finished his work. He found the entire assignment easy thanks to Taehyung. At the moment he was laying his head in the palm of his hand as his eyes scan the features of Taehyung.

How could he have not noticed before his heart shaped face? His sharp yet soft jawline? The way a part of his lips curl as he concentrates as he works?

How could Jungkook have failed to notice the beautiful lips? The thick yet thin lips that seem to always call his name were staring at him. As Jungkook was intensely staring at Taehyung a part of him wanted Taehyung to look up.

Just one simple glance up so they could lock eyes. If they did maybe Taehyung could feel like kissing Jungkook. And, as if angels heard his prayers, Taehyung glances up.

Jungkook continues to stare. This time, he feels frozen as if he can't do anything. Taehyung gives a small weak smile. Jungkook waits just a little longer before deciding to lean in. He gets closer to Taehyung.

When he's extremely close, close enough to feel his breath fan on his lips, Jungkook looks into Taehyung's eyes. They lock eyes once again a tiny sparkle flashing in both their brown orbs.

Taehyung's chest falls and rises rapidly. Jungkook takes notice and begins to close the gap. After weeks of desiring to feel those lips again Jungkook finally felt them. The kiss was gentle.

Jungkook snaked his hand behind the boy's neck pulling him closer. There was a sweet taste of cherry on his lips as he licked the bottom lip.

Jungkook moves his lips a little faster wanting to get a good feel of the boy, wanting to fix the days he missed. As he kisses Taehyung he opens the latter's mouth with his lips. He slips his tongue into the boy's mouth the wet muscle invading the other's privacy.

A quiet moan escapes Taehyung's lips as his hands snake into Jungkook's hair. Jungkook bites lightly at Taehyung's bottom lips before dragging his tongue along his lip.

As Jungkook was about to push Taehyung down, Taehyung lightly pushes Jungkook away. Jungkook frowns surprised by the action.

He figured Taehyung responded correctly to the kiss. Jungkook pulls back wanting to give the boy some space. The last thing Jungkook would want is to push Taehyung away again.

The boy looks down at his hands taking Jungkook's paper. He looks over the paper scanning the assignment. Once he was done he nodded. Taehyung began to pack his things. Jungkook stops him abruptly.

Jungkook queries, "Did I do something wrong?" He wants to know, no, he has to know if he did something wrong. He just got Taehyung and he didn't want to mess up everything.

Taehyung smiles pushing off his hand as he gets up, "No, I just have to go." Still Jungkook sees something is wrong. He stops Taehyung again, "No, Taehyung, I know there's something wrong."

At this point Taehyung seems tired. This time he looks Jungkook in the eyes his own soulless, "Yes, you did something wrong. You played me in the beginning and now your kiss me. I'm not going to be your bet anymore Jungkook."

Jungkook shakes his head silently telling Taehyung no. He wants to speak but it's as if the words got stuck in his throat. For the first time in his entire life Jungkook was stuck.

Swallowing the clog Jungkook admits, "No, no, I'm not playing you. What I did is what I wanted to do. Please, believe me."

Taehyung scoffs, "Believe you! You started everything on a lie and kept on building on it. Now you want me to believe you. You're an asshole! You feel so inferior to your older brother that you're willing to do anything to feel surperior!"

Jungkook doesn't know what to say so he says what he feels, "Tae, I really care about you. You're different than the other exes."

Taehyung glares at him before passing by him and leaving the room entirely. Jungkook sighs dropping his head in his hands. He's tired.

MMM FOOD!!-lazynim