Chapter 30

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

It's been four weeks now since the two began dating. Ever since that day Jungkook caught Taehyung kissing Shownu, they've repeated the same actions.

Every weekend when Jungkook's parents weren't home they would go to Jungkook's room, make-out, and lead to dry humping. It was their duty little secret. In a way this was Jungkook's way of warming the boy up.

Today he was expecting Taehyung. Jungkook was laid down on his bed scrolling through social media. He wasn't really paying any attention to what he was doing, he was more eager for a certain boy to come.

As he scrolled his doorbell rang. Jungkook tossed his phone and dashed to the door nearly falling off the stairs in the process. When he opens the door he finds a blonde haired girl.

She wore a short white dress with buttons down the middle. Long white heels for shoes and to top the outfit off an acid washed jean jacket that fell off her shoulders.

She got on her tip toes and leaned in to kiss Jungkook. Surprised Jungkook kisses back, but abruptly pulls away. "What don't like artificial cherry?" Lisa laughs as she makes her way inside.

Jungkook wipes his lips of the disgusting tasting lip gloss. Ok, maybe Jungkook did hate artificial cherry after all. He walked over to his couch where the petite girl sat her legs crossed.

Lisa began, "Kook, I need a favor." Jungkook nodded his head asking the girl what her favor was. Lisa sat up from her relaxed position, "I need a fake boyfriend, just for two days. My crazy ex won't leave me alone."

Jungkook shook his head, "No. I can help with anything else but that." Jungkook was about to walk away, but a hand tugging his shirt back stopping him. Lisa leaned over to grip at his jacket.

Her cleavage was exposed her face was casted downwards. She looked extremely desperate. With a sigh Jungkook agrees, "Fine. I'll do it." Lisa looks up a smile on her face. She hugs him and then leaves with a goodbye.

Jungkook falls on his couch a sigh escaping his lips. The door bell rings again. Pulling himself off the couch Jungkook opens the door. "Forget something?" Jungkook says his eyes still closed from annoyance.

A small voice says, "I thought you asked me to come over." Jungkook opens his eyes. A set of blonde hair, a blue and white striped shirt with black pants, and a set of pretty pink slick lips.

"Taehyung." Jungkook breaths as he notices the boy in front of him. For some odd reason he was breath taken from the male in front of him.

He steps aside allowing Taehyung to come in. They sit on the couch, Taehyung pulls out a physics book. Earlier Jungkook said he needed help with Physics, but that was a lie he simply wanted the latter to come over so they could make-out.

Jungkook pulls the book out of Taehyung's grasp. The latter looks at him confused as he places it down on the floor. Jungkook snakes a hand around Taehyung's waist pulling him onto his lap.

Taehyung burns red as he sits straddling Jungkook's lap. Jungkook pulls Taehyung's chin closer locking lips. Taehyung wraps his arms around his neck.

Taehyung pecks Jungkook's lips here and there not really letting the bunny boy feel his lips. Jungkook pulls Taehyung by his neck this time getting a good feel. They move their lips.

Jungkook licks the boy's bottom lip. Taehyung opens his mouth allowing access. Jungkook takes Taehyung's tongue into his mouth sucking his tongue.

He chews on the boy's bottom lip. He tastes artificial cherry, but it doesn't taste bad. He sighs pushing himself deeper into Taehyung. The older boy moves his hips. Jungkook smirks the feeling of his member being touch just right.

Jungkook swallows Taehyung's moan as he touches the boy's tongue with him and Taehyung grinds harder on Jungkook. Jungkook places soft kisses on Taehyung's neck. Another moan.

Jungkook pulls back watching the scene before him. Taehyung's eyes are squeezed shut and his bottom lip is stuck between his teeth. He lets out little whimpers. Taehyung's hair is a mess and his cheeks are a dust of pink.

A grunt escapes past his lips as Taehyung grinds roughly on his member. He so close just the sight of the erotic Taehyung sending him over the edge. "Jungkook, mom said to-"

Taehyung shrieks falling off of Jungkook. Jungkook growls annoyed that his brother just interrupted his heated session. Jungkook picks the blushing Taehyung off the floor.

"Junghyun, what do you want?" Jungkook says clear annoyance in his voice. Junghyun chuckles, "Seems like you way more ahead of me. I lost my last one." Jungkook glares at him, "What. Did you. Need?"

Junghyun lifts both arms in surrender, "Mom said to make sure to not make the house a mess. They'll both be gone and I'll be staying at a friend's house." Jungkook nods and Junghyun begins his way up the stairs. When at the top he greets, "Nice meeting you Taehyung."

Taehyung shyly replies, "N-nice meeting you Junghyun."

Damn a heated session already interrupted.-lazynim