Chapter 11

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung was sat at his bed watching his bathroom door. Jungkook was currently in the shower, but the sound of the running water had stopped a few minutes ago. This was the first time Taehyung's ever had a school peer come to his house let alone his room. He swallowed the forming lump of nervousness in his throat.

He watched as Jungkook came out with a white towel tossed across his head in gym shorts and a hoodie. Jungkook stood a few feet away from the bed and Taehyung snapped out of his nervousness state. He cleared his throat, "Y-you can I'm, share the bed with me."

Jungkook smiles plopping down on the bed leaning against the bed frame. He flashes a smile at Taehyung causing the boy to look away. Jungkook requested, "Can you dry my hair for me? I'm too lazy." Taehyung looks at him then rolls his eyes.

Taehyung takes the fluffy towel in his hands and proceeds to carefully dry Jungkook's hair. His fingers run over the towel caressing Jungkook's scalp. Jungkook sighs content from the feeling.

Taehyung smiles fondly as he reminisces about his old childhood friend. As a child the only boy that ever was allowed to stay around Taehyung was a little boy who was the son of the main maid. They would often hang around each other. Taehyung took it upon himself to be the older brother to his old friend.

They often shared movie nights and secrets and in that time Taehyung felt the most comfortable and happy. It was as if his parents neglecting him no longer mattered as long as he had his best friend.

One day as the two were playing tag outside and as they were playing droplets of water began to fall then soon they fell down harder and faster. The two quickly ran inside the house their clothes drenched from the rain. They both carefully walked to Taehyung's bathroom hand in hand.

When they arrived Taehyung took out two towels he wrapped himself in one and then began to dry his best friends hair. They giggled as Taehyung made funny faces in the mirror at his friend. "Tae, promise to wait for me." Those words reminded Taehyung of his friend.

The promise isn't going to ever be fulfilled since he lost his friend to a tragic car accident cause both the mother and his friend's lives. "Hey, Taehyung. Are you alright?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook a small tear escaped his eye.

He quickly wiped it away then tossed the towel at Jungkook turning his back to the male. "Go to bed." Taehyung said sternly turning off the lights. He felt the other side of his bed move as Jungkook shuffled his way under the blankets and got comfortable.

•••
A good few minutes passed by but neither boy could go to sleep. Taehyung tried to close his eyes and catch some rest, but Jungkook's constant shuffling prevented him from being able to sleep. Jungkook sighed then quietly queried, "Are you still awake?" Taehyung only hummed as a reply.

Taehyung stared at the blank wall feeling Jungkook shuffle some more on the other side. He figured it was Jungkook trying to get comfortable to try and sleep, but the heat that radiated to his back made him want to squirm. A big hand slowly made its way from Taehyung's bottom thigh upwards.

Taehyung swallowed the ball of saliva that got caught in his throat. He could hear his heart beat in his ears and his face felt warm. Jungkook gently blew on the back of his neck. The hand made its way up to Taehyung's waist and under his shirt resting on his small waist.

His breath got caught in his throat he threatened the best he could, "Jungkook..." the latter didn't respond. The hand felt warm and calloused on his waist as it gently caressed his soft tan flesh. He squirmed a little at the strange feeling. A small kiss was planted at the back of his neck his entire face and tip of his hears felt extremely hot.

Taehyung quickly turned and shoved Jungkook away. Jungkook groaned as Taehyung's elbow struck him right in the chest plate. Taehyung stares wide eyed at Jungkook. "Sorry, sorry, that's all my fault." Jungkook apologizes as he finally catches his breath.

Taehyung turns back around and mumbles, "Sorry, now go to bed." Jungkook says goodnight and they both remain quiet.

Hey hoes! Ima go to the beach so I'm posting a day early. Ps. I don't know how good this book is going. :/-lazynim.