Chapter 37

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung had skipped school for a week. It was currently Saturday and the boy was sat at his desk painting yet another dark picture. For the past week he had been painting his emotion rather than feeling them.

When he heard he was only a dare he felt sick to his stomach. He felt embarrassed because he actually thought the group liked him. Of course no one could like a person who had an addiction to kissing. He felt like an idiot. A low life clinging onto a fantasy that was just that a fantasy.

Taehyung didn't want to face any of them, he couldn't. Taehyung yawns as his eyes drooped puffy from crying and lack of sleep. He looked dead and pale his hair was a mess and his hands were stained black from the charcoal and black paint he used to draw his emotions.

A majority of the drawings were a person lacking a face as they posed in various positions. One held their hands towards the sky, another simply sitting on the ground with their heads in their palms.

His other paintings were more promiscuous. There was bodies omg naked women their breasts out on display as their back arched forward. String was wrapped around their torsos as the only form of clothing. This sort of represented how vulnerable Taehyung felt. He felt nude in front of many sick people.

Taehyung had pulled off the skin on his lips. Destroyed pieces hang from his lips in small white strings. His lips were stained with dried blood as he painted yet another dark painting. It was a woman her face painted dark as she dug her face hi to her arms.

Sadness pooled from the painting as Taehyung scribbled dark color into the face of the woman. Soon enough a cloud of dark was left as the woman's facial features. As Taehyung scribbled away a knock was heard at his door.

He replied with a curt 'I'm not hungry' before going back to his painting. However, instead of the person leaving they opened the door with force startling the boy. Taehyung thought it was his parents ready to scream at him and slap him, but it was Jin.

Taehyung frowned at male not wanting to look at him. He felt too embarrassed. Taehyung quietly said, "Please leave, I don't accept company at the moment." He refuses to look at their eyes.

Jin walks closer to the male, "Tae please-" Taehyung looks up shaking his head, "Taehyung. My name is Taehyung." Yoongi was beside Jin quiet and unable to look up, but when Taehyung corrected Jin it forces Yoongi to look up.

The older male was surprised by his look. Taehyung's hair was a mess, his eyes puffy and dark, his hand were covered in black streaks, and his lips were broken. Taehyung looked horrible.

Yoongi reaches out to pull Taehyung into a hug, "Tae-tae, we never meant for it to get like this please." Taehyung gave in to the hug. He let his face dig into Yoongi's shoulder.

Taehyung could hear the broken sound from the older males voice. If Yoongi sounded broken or desperate it meant he really was trying. Taehyung took in information like this, he programmed his mind to do such things. Jin finally joins the hug.

"Tae we never wanted to hurt you. Yoongi and I tried to get Jungkook to stop, but he wouldn't listen." Jin confesses to Taehyung. Taehyung simply nods his voice too weak to say anything. He knew he couldn't blame them he heard them beg Jungkook at the cafeteria table. Still Jungkook denied their request. Taehyung couldn't blame them.

"It's- fi-fine." Taehyung croaks out.

Mmm....Jungkook better be suffering!-lazynim