Chapter 13

Taehyung's pov:

Taehyung's pov:

After the Jeon's left Taehyung's parents turn to him. They stare at the boy their faces static zero emotion. Taehyung feels belittled by their gaze so he hugs himself as he looks down at his bare feet. "What did you to with the boy?" Taehyung's mother finally questions.

Taehyung replies, "Nothing we simply slept. He slept in my room because the guest ones were being cleaned of dust." They stay staring at the boy longer not uttering a word.

Taehyung decides to look up at his parents. When he does he sees wolves looking down at a stubby pup unable to fend for itself. They nod their heads signaling the boy he was free to go. He wastes no time in rushing to his room, but he can feel the burn of their stares on his back. He grips at his arms tighter to gain some comfort.

The soonest he's in his room he falls to the floor a quiet sob falling out of his lips. Taehyung felt scared of his parents he heard his heart in his ears as they stared at him and he felt as if he would faint if they stared any longer. Before he would think all children were afraid of their parents, but after seeing Jungkook with his parents he realized it wasn't common.

•••

"Hey! Good morning!" A cheery voice spoke causing the boy to flinch at the loud sound. A deep chuckle made Taehyung look at the person of the sound, Jungkook. He sighed relived that the first thing he received in the morning wasn't a punch to the gut. He gave a quick smile to Jungkook then proceeded to get his books.

Jungkook admitted, "Listen I'm really sorry about the whole...bed thing. It's just I-I was extremely tired." Taehyung nodded his head not really caring to reply. He closed his locker and began to walk. Jungkook waved his hand in the boy's face asking, "Hey you listening?" He simply nodded again then tried to walk.

Taehyung tried to work his way around Jungkook, but the muscular boy kept blocking his way. The bell rang making all other students leave the hallway. Taehyung glared at the boy, "We have to get to class, move." he said sternly.

Still Jungkook didn't move and instead grabbed Taehyung by the waist and pushed him up against the lockers. Taehyung's breath got caught in his throat as Jungkook got closer their chests were pressed against each other. "I'm trying to apologize and you're being demanding." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung unintentionally looked down at Jungkook's lips. He felt the twist in his stomach start. His hands began to clam up as he swallowed down the ball of saliva that was stuck in the back of his throat. His lips itched and the close proximity was driving him crazy.

He felt Jungkook's warm breath fan over his lips heating the flesh up along with his cheeks. The dark stare of Jungkook's eyes simply added to the desire. Not being able to hold back anymore Taehyung whispered, "P-please kiss me."

A look of shock and confusion washed over Jungkook's face as he pulled away, "What!?" He whisper screamed. Taehyung felt his cheeks heat up from the embarrassment, but his desire to lock lips was simply too strong to handle. He closed his eyes as he gently touched lips with Jungkook.

He moved his lips lightly over Jungkook's relishing in the way the boy's thin lips felt the small taste of mint filling his senses. The gross itch at his lips was completely gone and he pulled away. He opened his eyes to simply find a shocked wide eyed Jungkook. That's when Taehyung realizes that he just kissed the boy he was forbidden to kiss.

He harshly shoved the stunned Jungkook heading out the entrance of the school's gates leaving the building completely. What the hell have I done?

I don't know how well this book is going and I'm kinda bored of it. :/-lazynim.