Chapter 22

Jimin's pov:

Jimin's pov:

Jimin eagerly searched for his friend excited to show him his new poster of Taeyang. With no friend in sight Jimin pouted as he sighed. He unrolled his poster and looked at the picture. Jimin giggles as he looked at Taeyang.

Taeyang had his black hair styled up. On his face was a breathing mask as his jacket was left open hangin on his shoulders. A cross chain hung down his chest which was filled with various tattoos. Jimin swallowed before looking both ways down the hall, seeing that the coast is clear he places a kiss on the poster on Taehyang's lips.

"Wow now your kissing paper!" The loud proclamation startled the boy his hands jolting upwards. Jimin looks up to find Yoongi his lips still planted on the poster. Yoongi places two fingers on the poster pulling it away from Jimin's face. With a raised eyebrow Yoongi looks back up at Jimin.

He exclaims, "So you're sucking Taeyang's d¡ck?" Jimin looks down and surely enough it is Taeyang's clothed area. Jimin feels his cheeks burn red as his face turns a dark crimson. With a stutter Jimin says, "N-not what happened! I-I kissed his lips."

Yoongi nods his head as he chews his lips. He waves a quick goodbye to Jimin who watches his back retreat. He sighs as he looks down at his Taeyang poster once again. A smile tugs at his lips as he sighs content.

A giggle passes Jimin's lips walking out of the hallway and heading to his class.

•••

After school Jimin waited for Jungkook at his last class. The muscle bunny walked out of the class a wide smile on his face. Jimin looked at him curiosity filling his heart. "Kooks, what's got you so smiley?" Jimin queried the boy.

Jimin watched as his friend smiled even wider to the point that it was beginning to scare the boy. With his smile still on Jungkook says, "I got my dare. I'm going to definitely win now." Jimin nodded his head happy for his friend.

Really Jimin doesn't care about his friend's dare he just simply wants to see his friend happy. Jimin has loved Jungkook since they were children and now his love turned platonic. Some of him still loves him more though.

When they headed out of the school grounds they found their group of friends by their cars. Namjoon was trying to wrap an arm around Jin who's face was contorted in annoyance. Hoseok was handing a lighter to Yoongi who had his lips wrapped around an unlit cigarette.

Jungkook greeted Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi with a signature. Yoongi was about to light his cigarette until Jimin snatched it from his lips. With the roll of his eyes Yoongi stuck out his hand silently asking for the cigarette back.

Jimin tossed it on the floor, "You know I don't like you smoking. It's bad for your lungs." Yoongi sighed as he rubbed his forehead. The rest of the boys went silent watching the couple. "Or more like you don't like the memory taste of Jungkook." Yoongi said causing Jimin to look at him.

"Jungkook's not the guy I kiss and taste the nicotine in his mouth." Jimin said through gritted teeth. Yoongi pulled another cigarette out of his pocket and once agin Jimin took it. "F*ck you! Kept trying to get Jungkook! Keep stick your ass out for his attention that you'll never get!"

With that out Yoongi got in his car and drove away leaving a tear filled eyes Jimin who stayed looking down at the ground. Jin took Jimin into a hug and pulled him away from the other boys. Jimin cling to his shirt crying his eyes out loud sobs escaping past his lips.

Jin decided it was best he drive Jimin home and with a thanks Jimin left the boy. After crying some more Jimin decided to text a sorry to Yoongi.

After his message he received a quick reply.

Jimin:
I'm sorry.

Yoongi ❤️:
If I wasn't such an asshole maybe you would look my way. Not Jungkook's

Jimin:
I do look you way. I hate your smoking habit is all.

Yoongi❤️:
When you taste nicotine do you see Jungkook? The party?

Jimin:
I hate it, but yes.

Yoongi ❤️:
Do you think we'll work?

Jimin:
Please don't leave me.

Yoongi ❤️:
Maybe a friendship is better until you're ready. It seems your stuck on him. I know at some point you'll get over him and I'll wait until that day comes. I just prefer you sort out you feeling first before we go any further. Bye Jiminie.

Jimin read the last text his eyes forming thick tears as he covered his mouth to prevent from loud sobs escaping. Jimin was upset that he no longer had Yoongi, but was more upset that he used the person that cared about him the most for his own benefit.

I'm going to fix myself. I'll do it correctly and do it quickly. Jimin assures himself as he snuggled under his mattress.